• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Yea they BBQ..We got it all done..Every thing went fine, TILL curt showed up..Then we had install a new battery, starter, cables and then we found out it had a bad fuel pump in it..I blame curt factor...LOL

I don't need your stinking gas money if he can meet at the mall, but I kindly accept in n out donations :D

No reply from the guy.... Try to get a hold of him on the phone Scott and set something up. My plan is to be at/around the mall at 6ish. Leaving work now I'll be over to your place in a hour or so...

No reply from the guy.... Try to get a hold of him on the phone Scott and set something up. My plan is to be at/around the mall at 6ish. Leaving work now I'll be over to your place in a hour or so...

I sent him a E-MAIL a few min ago...I'll see if he gets back to me..If he doesn't no biggie, i found the parts to rebuild mine but his was a cheaper fix:cheers:

LMFAO...Dam, i guess i lose again..WAIT a MIN..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPaul.When are you going to see the man? Maybe i can still come up with something here..

LMFAO...Dam, i guess i lose again..WAIT a MIN..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPaul.When are you going to see the man? Maybe i can still come up with something here..

I am going to be calling today, I'll let You know when I'll be going out there, should be this week I think.

The truck ran just fine going out to JeeperJohns house in Temecula and back to Riverside, then home. Thank You Very Much for the knuckle, John.:)

I guess the 91,124 miles on the Chevy is only accurate for the chassis. Thomas, I am told(I need to call to confirm), rebuilt the engine and trans about 20,000 miles ago. He had the trans built for towing, the engine, other than a cam, I am not sure yet.

I'm the only one that will listen when I babble on like that. :looney:

Back