• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

I'll say one thing, boy am i tired.. Thank you paul for coming with me today..Curt just having you there made it go so easy...I think i am done for a couple of weeks..Going to unload my jeep and take the cables off of her to let it sit till i get healed better..

Once you get the fuel pump and tank you should be off and running..We can look at the tank in the 2 door i have for a parts jeep to see if that will work.We need to post up the pic's of you working on your jeep too

Just went down dillon to test the springs, they don't bottom out when my jeeps isn't laced down in the back, well it does but not as bad or easy...

It was nice to meet You and Your Family, Sarah. I have met You All once before, it must have been when We all went 4 bying. Thanks for Lunch!

Scott I'm gonna swing by to grab those springs on my way to ontairo today, you gonna be around?

I'm sure the guys will have Sarah up in running in no time as long as it doesn't get humider/hotter!

Back