• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Sometime after 3p I get off work at 2 then gonna go grab the truck. I'll call your cell and post up here when I'm on my way.

thanks guys for all the help for Sarah. (I always thought is was spelled Sara myself...)
She will be doing some research to see if my tank out of the 96 will help her.

I think my 88/89 2 door i got from somebody may work..Just need to find out if the pumps the same..(wires).. After we cranked on it for a little bit, we got it to fire on a quick hit of starting fuild..She fired fast..

Rick do you have a DEAD starter laying around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump This
The only picture I saw was of her sleeping on a chair.

What pics?:huh:

You guys need to initiate Sarah as an official desert rat!

Make that a "Desert Napper"... I looked over & told her dad to get a shot of that and send it to Rick...

Actually she's been one alllll her life... bikes & buggies... life long Dirtbilly...
Curt

Last edited:
You guys need to initiate Sarah as an official desert rat!

She is a desert rat..HOT and HUMID and she is sleeping..:laugh:..Right now she is trying to get the grease out from under her nails..:bawl:..We will have her out real soon with her dad and us..Just to dam hot out here right now..We will post up an open invite when we plan on a run..JOHN you are always welcome to come out

Back