• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock reservations.

Geoff,

Is Rainer going to drive your Jeep again ?

Yes. The plan is for both my red Jeep on 35s to go as well as my black Jeep on 30s (and my dual sport bike, actually). We'll switch off between Jeeps, I'm sure.

I'm in made may res today. super stoked!

Yes. The plan is for both my red Jeep on 35s to go as well as my black Jeep on 30s (and my dual sport bike, actually). We'll switch off between Jeeps, I'm sure.

Good to read that ... So this partis fixed :party:

As I don't have an own tent ... I hope to use Geoffs ... or whatever "we" plan to do.

But I will fix everything a few months later ...you never know what happens :wave:

Well I still need to fix that Mini to take both Jeeps.

I'll have all the camping gear you need, I have enough for both of us. I'll have to talk to my dad and we'll figure out how many spaces we need, two may be best.

So we have got about half a year to get the Mini running ..... (where my informations helpful? :rtm: Let's try to talk this (my evening - your morning) on IM)

2 spots should be enough. Your tent is big enough. Just sometimes I'm snorring .... mostly when I hade enough beer :listenmus

Booked a water and electric site right behind cabin 1. Hope that wasn't a mistake....

You like the mwc...

Right?

mac 'we will be easy to find' gyvr

Back