• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock CG-What spot do you have

Free Room at the In-Laws.

HaleYes said:
Got my card yesterday.

Cabin #11

Cabin #11 is up for grabs if anyone is interested. I'm not going to make it.
PM me and we'll work it out.

IllianaXJ said:
Cabin #7 has been reinhabited by Rabbit.
Ok, the cabin folks.. the campground folks, are doomed :D We are definately going to have one long party that will start before the event does and continue throughout ;)

Kejtar said:
Ok, the cabin folks.. the campground folks, are doomed :D We are definately going to have one long party that will start before the event does and continue throughout ;)

this is definitely going to be one interesting party..........i may have to bring some "hot apple pie" providing i can get my friends to make it.

i wonder what the airlines regs are:D

ladywolf said:
this is definitely going to be one interesting party..........i may have to bring some "hot apple pie" providing i can get my friends to make it.

i wonder what the airlines regs are:D
You can check damn nearly anything you want :D

Kejtar said:
You can check damn nearly anything you want :D

yea, but i doubt the airlines will let you check in highly combustable liquids LOL.

What was this thread about??

Anybody else bunking with Remi?

:moon:

Mdub said:
I'm in RV pull thru #26. And I have some rules:
I don't :cheers:
and I don't :greensmok
and I definitely don't :party:.
Only thing I like to do is :speepin:.
So if you all think you're gonna be up all night :passgas:, you've got another thing coming !
You're SOL because we drink like fish, have a smokin' campfire, and party all night long!!

Bring your earplugs :D

Ok, done. Spot 81. Now to start working on the 2nd mortgage for the fuel costs.

Not going to be able to make it, we have a baby on the way and the due date is Oct 18th.

Just emailed Slickrock CG to cancel my reservations, so there should be another cabin available shortly.

Just score #65 for my pop-up trailer. Just in front of the cabins. See ya.

sitemap.gif

JohnJohn said:
Just score #65 for my pop-up trailer. Just in front of the cabins. See ya.

That's a good spot. I'm in the opposite corner #78.

It'll be good to see you, it's been awhile.

Goatman said:
That's a good spot. I'm in the opposite corner #78.
That was the spot Michaelle and I had our first year, 2003. Ever since then, I've had Mil's usual site #87. Same again this year.

Allows one to take this photo on a nearly daily basis:

PA020001.jpg

Photo courtesy of MJR

Andy Steiner said:
That was the spot Michaelle and I had our first year, 2003. Ever since then, I've had Mil's usual site #87. Same again this year.

Allows one to take this photo on a nearly daily basis:

PA020001.jpg

Photo courtesy of MJR

That makes me laugh everytime I look at it...:yelclap:

Back