• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

skull_black build thread

nope not yet i found out how to see if there the same though my grandpa knows a way ill probly do that before the end of next week

Jack rear in air. Turn the wheel. Count the number of rotations of wheel relative to a single rotation of the pinion.

Wa La.

Jack rear in air. Turn the wheel. Count the number of rotations of wheel relative to a single rotation of the pinion.

Wa La.

And make sure you do that before you even think of putting it in 4wd!!!!! :rtm:

Alignment is EASY if you just set toe but you have adjustable arms it seems from the pics so might not hurt to take it for a real alignment at least the first time. New Century tire on Beach just north of Elmore Toyota does real good work.

And make sure you do that before you even think of putting it in 4wd!!!!! :rtm:

Alignment is EASY if you just set toe but you have adjustable arms it seems from the pics so might not hurt to take it for a real alignment at least the first time. New Century tire on Beach just north of Elmore Toyota does real good work.

cool ill check them out and ya i wont be in 4wd till i know for sure

the new tires that will be on tuesday

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

Your rig is looking good :).

whats does your spare rim look like ? Before you mount the tires check that out..I know the one parts jeep i have had that same rim for the spare

i was thinkin about it but i dont want to put money into rims yet since there just gonna get scratched up and all but eventually ya im gonna get some

probably bead locked and all that good stuff

what size are those tires?

Your stock wheels are 7" wide. You should get new wheels if those tires are 12.50's (which I think they are) as a 7" is a bit narrow. You'll want an 8" rim for them. Plus with a 7" rim you're going to rub up front when turning.

You can get black steel wheels for about 30 a piece brand new, and they'll cover the mounting and balancing for you at that point.

what size are those tires?

Your stock wheels are 7" wide. You should get new wheels if those tires are 12.50's (which I think they are) as a 7" is a bit narrow. You'll want an 8" rim for them. Plus with a 7" rim you're going to rub up front when turning.

You can get black steel wheels for about 30 a piece brand new, and they'll cover the mounting and balancing for you at that point.

i might get those then just not now im completely broke after buying the kit

i might get those then just not now im completely broke after buying the kit

I'm just saying you might HAVE to get those to get the tires on.

Back