• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

I work in san leandro. If that helps.

Do you still have the t-case skid? If so I'm in and I live in San Leandro! Thanks. I got stuff to share/ trade when you come over.

Do you still have the t-case skid? If so I'm in and I live in San Leandro! Thanks. I got stuff to share/ trade when you come over.

The skid is yours. I will throw it in the truck for Monday.

So... I gave away two sets of tow hooks (no brackets) and now I wish I had a pair back.
sad.gif
If anybody has a set to spare, I'll even pay for them.
Thanks,
Billy

I have a Rubicon Express 3.5"(1463?) main leaf. Free to anyone that wants a spare. Has good bushings.

I have a Rubicon Express 3.5"(1463?) main leaf. Free to anyone that wants a spare. Has good bushings.
Just one? I will take it for a spare unless anyone else really needs one.

My dad works over by you, and Ill see if he is willing to swing by and grab it/them from you.

I've got a set of d30 shafts and unit bearings. The u joints are decent, but bearing are crappy. Out of a 94, so they have the smaller joints. I don't want them, or need them. Non disco, rusty but decent shape.

Free in san mateo. PM me.

Is non jeep stuff okay?

I have a computer monitor that I don't need anymore.
17" CRT. Works great. Compaq model MV740.

I also still have the spare wheel I listed in post #338 above.

IMG_0786.jpg
3k93m73ob5O05Pe5Rba21df2e3651659314ed.jpg

Last edited:
Tow package off my '90 Located In Sacramento. Its in the scrap pile in a few days if i don't get rid of it.

Stuff i could use:
d30 (hp preferably)
shafts for a d30,35,44(i have a two jeeps)
drive shafts
tow hooks
tranny and engine mounts(in good condition lol)
35in spare.

stuff i have that i could trade:
one brand new Aluminum radiator for a 87-90 jeep with a 4.0
one 31x10.5r15 general mud terrain bout 35%tread
mechanic work
i can scan OBD2 vehicles

Back