• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Free to good home: D30 4.10 gears (XJ High Pinion). I am cleaning up some stuff, so am sure will have more parts.

Also I need to check but think I have a stock XJ PS pump in greta shape somewhere (was on a Renix engine).

I have an empty TJ D30 housing (LP) I removed one of the lower brackets, good for someone needing the other brackets for an axle swap?

San Ramon, Pleasanton area.

Gui

TJ grilel hoop..not XJ, but oh well, would be purty on a XJ, or could be used as a giant shackle :D

I think it is DOM, and the bends are nicely made. I removed from the rig, and the top sides will need to be cleaned up a bit with a grinder.

guitj7.jpg

Free to good home: D30 4.10 gears (XJ High Pinion). I am cleaning up some stuff, so am sure will have more parts.

Also I need to check but think I have a stock XJ PS pump in greta shape somewhere (was on a Renix engine).

I have an empty TJ D30 housing (LP) I removed one of the lower brackets, good for someone needing the other brackets for an axle swap?

San Ramon, Pleasanton area.

Gui

Gui- I need those HP30 gears in the worst way! When are you available? Do you have the carrier? If not I'll get a new one or a Detroit.

TJ grilel hoop..not XJ, but oh well, would be purty on a XJ, or could be used as a giant shackle :D

I think it is DOM, and the bends are nicely made. I removed from the rig, and the top sides will need to be cleaned up a bit with a grinder.

guitj7.jpg

I want that TJ hood hoop

Starboard, I have the pump, so let me know. I can bring to work if yu want to drop by morning or PM in Pleasanton.

Dave, the hoop is yours, let me know.

Gui

If O.K. I will drop by tomorrow evening or can meet you somewhere to pick-up. I work in San Mateo and pass thorugh the area about 7 p.m.

Does that work?

Let me know, and many thanks.:patriot:

Starboard pming you. I have the pump and extra lines as well.

Tim see you later today.

Dave, since Starboard works in the South Bay, check with him if he can bring you the hoop over?

Gui

More stuff, I have a couple of upper TJ soft door windows (no frames) beige\tan color. they are decent enough to keep water out and teh plastic windows are still see throughish :D One zipper was broken and the plastic is zip-tied through. The other side is in better shape.

I am digging through stuff, so will post up as stuff comes up :D

Great seing you guys and good that the parts have a good home. I will post more as I go through the stuff. I know I have a pile of XJ parts somewhere :D

Good to see you too Gui, and your beautiful family. Love the buggy and TJ! I'll get the Baja Claw and tubes over to you when I can!

Tim! Great to see ya! Thanks, still lots to do but getting there! Thanks! The Baja will definitely rock! I will give you a holler, I can probably drop by San Leandro if that makes it easier for you as well, the stuff will probably be heavy :D

Tim! Great to see ya! Thanks, still lots to do but getting there! Thanks! The Baja will definitely rock! I will give you a holler, I can probably drop by San Leandro if that makes it easier for you as well, the stuff will probably be heavy :D

Yeah your truck will definitely handle it better than my XJ!

Things are going too good. I know what that means. I could use a little Karma.

I have for grabs;

1 brand new stock -96 passenger rear bumper end
1 stock -96 trailer hitch light harness
1 stock transfer case skid
1 stock draglink
1 blitz 5 gallon jerry can

Free to good home.:peace:

Things are going too good. I know what that means. I could use a little Karma.

I have for grabs;

1 brand new stock -96 passenger rear bumper end
1 stock -96 trailer hitch light harness
1 stock transfer case skid
1 stock draglink
1 blitz 5 gallon jerry can

Free to good home.:peace:
Anyone making their way down south towards SB? If so, I'd like the t-case skid and the gas can

I work in san leandro. If that helps.

Back