• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Antelope pick n pull find
21 slot wagoner grill. Not the 4 headlight version.

Front skid plate in good condition if you need it. Just wont work when I changed to OTK steering.

Been over a year since this thread has bumped. This is a zombie

Free hood of a 2000 spray painted flat black
Free front seats no brackets out of a 98 grey
Free torque converter and pump out of a 1998

Ive got two renix ac pumps I grabbed from Jon a year or so ago to save them from the trash. Back up for grabs.

I also have a multi blade e fan that mounts through the radiator. aftermarket

free

Electric cooling fan
Came from a stock ford Taurus.

supposedly fits into an XJ for those interested in converting the mechanical fan.

located in South Lake Tahoe

haha nice to see this thread up and going ahead !!!

The items I posted above are currently located in south tahoe. But, I often travel between Tahoe and Sacramento. can drop off along the way.

(electric fan, molding)

So, I still have the electric cooling fan posted above. It works just fine, and I would hate to just throw it away. Does anyone have suggestions on where I might find someone who could use it?

Drivers drop waggy bare housing. Gears are shot and yoke has been modified. Located in North Highlands. If you’ll use it, come get it.
1c2c5c05a088a07dc55e2024ab03ac55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have a driver side inner shaft for that waggy 44 ? I need one to delete the CAD on my waggy 44

Back