• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

I have the following that I'm tired of tripping over, just come and get it:

Full set of skids; front, gas tank, two stock t-case and one aftermarket t-case skid that I never tried to use. There are no nut strips (JCR sells them now).

Taurus electric fan

3 sets of Aurora backup lights (the ones that fit inside the license plate area on the hatch)

6 degree leaf spring shims

Set of front upper shock adapters (don't think they are JKS, but they may be)

Pick up only

Skids are gone, everything else still getting tripped over. Come and get it.

I have the following that I'm tired of tripping over, just come and get it:

Taurus electric fan

3 sets of Aurora backup lights (the ones that fit inside the license plate area on the hatch)

Set of front upper shock adapters (don't think they are JKS, but they may be)

Pick up only
Would like shock adapters, 1 or 2 sets of lights, and possibly the electric fan.

i have a bunch of junk in San Jose. i also have tons of smaller stock parts i probably wont have time to list. feel free to email me at [email protected] this will come right to my phone so i can write you back asap. 95% of this stuff is from either a 95 or 93.

stock v8 zj coils
These upcountry coils? or just standard V8 ZJ coils. Either way, I'll take em.

To both of you, I'll be up there soon vising some friends.

Yeah, it was directed at you. Sorry!
No longer able to get it. :(

Karma- LP dana 30? Still under the jeep, but Im swapping a HP.

Too late? Or not even directed toward me?

I PM'd him and if he still has the skid I will get the hitch for you if you can pickup in San Leandro (A Lot closer to you than Martinez)

I do not know if this is the place to post this or not. I remeber we use to have a pick and pull thread but i cant find it. But here goes anyone looking for parts for the newer style cherokees San Jose pick and pull on commercial has 3. The first one i found is a 98 pearl red with charcoal grey interior light grey headliner with sound bar. The second is a white 1999 with charcoal grey interior and light grey headliner with sound bar some what dirty though. the 3rd is a 1998 forest green with tan interior but pretty dirty. They where pretty complete as of Sunday afternoon. the bodys where also pretty straight exept the pearl red had some drivers read door damage. I know how hard it is to find parts for these years so good luck fellas. Oh i think they are all sports exept the forrest green one its a classic i know that for sure. They are in differnt spots in the lot so your going to need to do some searching. I think all three where cluncked so engines are garbage..... :eeks1:

I have:
A Kenwood CD player with aux in on front if someone wants it.

I need:
ZJ front coils
XJ stock leafs.
Shackles and shackle mounts.
Spring perches.
Coil buckets.
Shock mounts.
Link mounts.
Stock front swaybar.
5 on 4.5 rims.
33's with some life left in them.
Any scrap metal plate or tubing for skids, bumpers and sliders.

I can pay for some of the parts if needed. I figure a I will probably wind up buying a lot of these retail, but figured the Karma thread would be worth a try, so any free parts would be GREATLY appreciated.

I'm helping a buddy get into wheeling. He has a stock '95 Pathfinder. I am giving him a D-30 with 4.56 gears and a Detroit Truetrac (I still have to install) and a Ford 8.8 with factory limited slip, disks and 4.56 gears (also have to install). He has to do this on the cheap, so we will use the ZJ front coils to lift the rear 3" and use the leafs in the front for the same (converting from IFS and a link system up front will require too much work cutting and rebuilding the header, plus added expense).

He'll also have the H233 rear axle out of the Nissan, although I doubt it will work for anyone on NAXJA. It has 31-spline shafts and almost a 9-inch ring gear, so it should be comparable to D-44 strength. The downs are that it has funky 4.63 gears and a 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern. I am planning on selling/trading it to get parts, and if someone has some of this stuff and needs the axle, let me know.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
When I install my new leafs you can have my stockers and the shackles. I also have a set of AR alum wheels, probably let go for pretty cheap.
Whats the model/specs on that CD player you got?

It is a Kenwood with CD. I was wrong about the Aux In on the front, but I have a cable that connects to the CD changer outlet that allows you to plug into any 3.5 mm jack (like the headphone outlet on an Ipod). I'll have to check the model number and get back to you. It has a removable face too.

I no longer need the coil buckets, but I would appreciate anything else anyone can spare!

KJ

Last edited:
Free wheel.

Works great. looks fine, a few small rusty scratches

Pick up in south lake Tahoe.

I travel to east Sacramento often, I could drop off if you're not too far from US50.

IMG_0786.jpg

Last edited:
My new 6.5" front and rear speakers were delivered yesterday. That being said, I have a full set of stock speakers, free to anyone who wants them.

I still have the stock front rotors if anybody wants to replace their worn or warped rotors.

Free Parts out of my 97 4.0 Auto
I'm in Lincoln

Kenwood 6 Disc Cd changer, Model KDC-C560
D-35 Rear End, less brake drums 3.55 gears
Drive shaft
Oil pan with pickup tube
Valve cover
Timing cover

I could use:
Front 3/4" Coil spacers or a good set of stock Isolators
Front Curt or DrawTight Class III Hitch

Back