• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Oh I could use them studs . . . you feel like ship'in em on my dime? (I know PITA)

Sure. I'm sure the small USPS flat rate box would work... so $5 at the worst
dunno.gif

Billy

Billy, if Dave is going to see BC any time soon, I could bring the lug studs to BC. To save $5.

I have a sunroof on my car and I think I get enough light and ventilation as it is. Never had leaking problems when I had windows. Will trade for a section of roof or a big enough piece of thin sheet to cover the rest of the roof. Can provide dimensions later. You pick up/drop off.

I'd be in a bad mood, if I had a minivan too. Poor BC

Billy, I'll take the D44 bearings.
I'm hoping to re-gear (4.88) this summer and will need "setup bearings"

Next is to find D30 bearings for setup. and necessary tools.
But this will bring me one step closer to goal.

Last edited:
Billy, I'll take the D44 bearings.
I'm hoping to re-gear (4.88) this summer and will need "setup bearings"

All of 'em I posted (three cones and two cups)? How do you want to get them? I got a guy that wants to buy my D60 carrier in Tahoe, but unfortunately I probably won't be going up that way anytime real soon.
Billy

All of 'em I posted (three cones and two cups)? How do you want to get them? I got a guy that wants to buy my D60 carrier in Tahoe, but unfortunately I probably won't be going up that way anytime real soon.
Billy
USPS flat rate.
Depending on where other guy is located maybe split cost?
I'm in S. lake

I have these, I can't remember their exact names for the life of me. They're brand new still in the wrapping and the box. They're for a stock 8.25

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I know I'm supposed to post stuff for others ie: "Karma" but Im in need of a left rear taillight for my 91 xj I broke it yesterday while putting my bumper back on after putting gas tank skid on I smashed it... :doh:eek:pps can a brother get a little help thanks

I have-
Spare d30 shafts, complete out of a 94, with old unit bearings
A low pinion d30, 3.55's, being swapped out soon
Spare np231 main shaft
Extra d30 diff cover

Back