• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Sac sounds great! I was really hoping it wasn't the one all the way down in Fresno...No offense to those guys, that's just a loooong drive. Keep me posted, as I would really like to meet some more folks to wheel with.

kj139- do you have any info on the shocks?
I'm lifted around 5.5" and hope to relocate axle mouting soon.
Do the seats have fold forward feature?
I have a 2dr and need that, will these need to be fabbed to fit the Cherokee?

I know this is an odd request but i have noticed that people in this forum are thrifty, and find some good deals. I am looking for one 245/75/16 good year wrngler MTR, I think they come stock on the rubicons. I picked some up the other day for my piece, and one (the almost brand new one) had a massive hole in the side wall. I dont mind payin alittle, and really only need the tire but i guess a spare wheel / tire couldnt hurt. thanx everyone in advance for keepin your eyes out.

Luke 916-817-9382

edit. im still looking for a d30. 3.55 or 3.73's. id settle for a low pinion if it was 3.73's again. free would be great.

I have an non disco hp D30 you can have (should be 3.55) has busted shafts and no brakes (just the rotors)... but was smaller u-joint anyway. Also have the 8.25 27 spline to match... slight improvement over the 35

Sac sounds great! I was really hoping it wasn't the one all the way down in Fresno...No offense to those guys, that's just a loooong drive. Keep me posted, as I would really like to meet some more folks to wheel with.

Are you going to the M&G? I ought to go and take you your caps? An excuse for me and the wife to go for a drive and socialize anyway!

I'm planning on going unless something comes up (nothing planned so far). It will be good to see you again (and even better to get the caps :). The seats will recline back, but I'll have to check to see if they go forward. Your stock mounts will need to be attached to these seats, or you could buy the Mastercraft ones (but they are expensive). The shocks have 9-inches of travel (9-inches of piston when open). Fully open they are 24-inches long (I am pretty sure, but will double check when I check the seats). I had them on with 5.5" of lift and they were perfect until I raised the mounting points even with the axle (then I only had about 1.5-inches of up-travel). Now I have 14" travel shocks mounted to the cage inside the cab. I'll check everything and get back to you...

Change of plan...I can't come on Tues-Thurs due to kids' football practice. I will have to meet everyone another time. Those who were planning on getting parts that night, PM me and we'll figure something out.

Kevin

The seats will recline back, but I'll have to check to see if they go forward. Your stock mounts will need to be attached to these seats, or you could buy the Mastercraft ones (but they are expensive). The shocks have 9-inches of travel (9-inches of piston when open). Fully open they are 24-inches long (I am pretty sure, but will double check when I check the seats). I had them on with 5.5" of lift and they were perfect until I raised the mounting points even with the axle (then I only had about 1.5-inches of up-travel). Now I have 14" travel shocks mounted to the cage inside the cab. I'll check everything and get back to you...
Thanks for checking

Shocks: 24-inches eye to eye. 8.75-inches of exposed piston when fully open. I also have the shock boots for them.

Seats: They do fold forward; not all the way, but about 1/3 forward from upright.

I'm driving to Sac airport on Tues. to pick-up my daughter maybe we can meet up then?
Can you take a pic of the seat for me? Smitty built makes a few different seats iirc.

Let me know what time you will be coming through YC on Tuesday and if I'm not available, I can have them waiting for you. The seats are the reclining suspension seats in all black; they are copies of the MC reclining suspension seats.

I know this is an odd request but i have noticed that people in this forum are thrifty, and find some good deals. I am looking for one 245/75/16 good year wrngler MTR, I think they come stock on the rubicons. I picked some up the other day for my piece, and one (the almost brand new one) had a massive hole in the side wall. I dont mind payin alittle, and really only need the tire but i guess a spare wheel / tire couldnt hurt. thanx everyone in advance for keepin your eyes out.

Luke 916-817-9382
I will be taking some off of my Jeep later this summer, and you are welcome to have one if you want. It will have less then 10% tread on it, but if you want it, you can have one or four free.

I have some spare quality 33x12.5 MT/Rs (3or4 of them, would work for a trailered rig too) that have been sitting on the side of my house for at least a year. I think I also have stock front and rear bumpers and caps, maybe a rear drivershaft, control arms, etc.

Come get it and its yours!

Back