• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Do you think a set would fit an 07 GMC Crew Cab? Assuming you still have some floating around.

Did you get them on? Post up a picture! Good to meet.

I'm going to have to cut them down and re-weld them to be just on the cab. They end up in-between the frame and rear leaf right now.

Do you know if you have a set of 34111's? I missed the year cut-off by one. The 34111's go from 01-09 and the ones I grabbed stop at 2000.

I have most of the interior plastics from a 89 2 door. Light gray in color.

They all have skuff marks on them, but they do not look all that bad.

Located in the East Bay.

I'm going to have to cut them down and re-weld them to be just on the cab. They end up in-between the frame and rear leaf right now.

Do you know if you have a set of 34111's? I missed the year cut-off by one. The 34111's go from 01-09 and the ones I grabbed stop at 2000.

No... that is why I picked them up from WAAG on close out. Sorry! You will still have a great set of tubes for free!

oh crap your thing says san clemente not tahoe lol!!! your 8 hourse from me lol. i wouldnt be able to get out there till next friday

I'm leaving back down to so cal tomorrow if you want me to bring them with me. Just let me know. I'm actually in Oceanside not san Clemente nemore.

No... that is why I picked them up from WAAG on close out. Sorry! You will still have a great set of tubes for free!

Oh no doubt about that!

Time to clean out my garage so I can get to the welder!

I Think a saw a bunch of 8.25s that folks wanted to give away.. i need a parts axle so i can take my junk out in a couple of weeks.. 27 spline shafts would be awsome..

I have a bunch of stock stuff including front bumper and all the rubber stuff that goes under it, front skid plate, LCAs, sway bars, and stock coils..

Thanks

Someone PLEASE take the stuff from JeepFreak21's post I am super tired of seeing it :) Thx in advance, Oh, and I will throw in a beer if you take all of it :)

Wait a minute(OSHA), your paying people with beer to pick up left overs?? Karma has taken a whole nother twist.. LOL!! See you tomorrow Billy.. Thanks..

Anybody got one of these? It's a dome light from the rear cargo area of a 2000 Cherokee. I think mine burned out because the light stayed on too long because the rear hatch was not closed completely as it sat in my driveway in 107 degree heat all day.

3734131329_cee28457c6.jpg

Oh, and I've got a stock OEM tape deck from said Jeep if anyone wants a stock replacement. Again, only a tape deck, but if you need something to fill the space...

3681390018_2f4c7a39eb.jpg

Last edited:
Have for Karma:

Two, RE, Monotube, 9" travel rear shocks.

Two, Smittybilt, reclining suspension seats (one is still in the plastic and the other needs a piece of the foam re-glued and then stitched down the seam to close). Black in color.

Steering column.

Front driveshaft.

Unopened, roof rack tire carrier.

Need if someone has:

Right rear, inner quarter panel (the side with the cavity, as mine caught weld-fire). Maroon would be great, but I can make any color work.

Shovel mount for roof rack.

Larger (than my '88) powerbooster/master cylinder/ brake pedal. I had one from a '95, but got rid of the parts XJ before I knew I needed it.

Right mirror (mine is all floppy).

Last edited:
Have for Karma:

Two, Smittybilt, reclining suspension seats (one is still in the plastic and the other needs a piece of the foam re-glued and then stitched down the seam to close). Black in color.

Steering column.

Front driveshaft.

Need if someone has:

Right rear, inner quarter panel (the side with the cavity, as mine caught weld-fire). Maroon would be great, but I can make any color work.

Larger (than my '88) powerbooster/master cylinder/ brake pedal. I had one from a '95, but got rid of the parts XJ before I knew I needed it.

I've got a '95 master cylinder you can have. I wouldn't mind having a spare front shaft, but if somebody else needed it just to drive their rig I wouldn't mind seeing it go to them.

Do you live and work in Yuba City? I have a friend that could probably bring it up that way for ya. Or maybe you could make it to the Meet and Greet on the 4th/5th?

Thanks!
Billy

I'm interested in rear shocks and the two seats.
Have for Karma:

Steering column.

Front driveshaft.

Need if someone has:

Ok, Jeepfreek gets the DS and Harlee gets the seats and shocks. I also received a PM locally for the tire carrier. PM me and we'll set up getting you the parts. Also, where is the meet & greet?

Thanks!

Kevin

Back