• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

i've got a set of stock shackles, a pair of upper control arms, and a set of 5 stock 5 spoke wheels. i'm looking for a driver door latch assy. also need 1 15x10 steel wheel for a spare. not sure what offset the rims on my jeep are, but take a look at my pics. also could use a SYE :)~

my coworker just picked up an 89 XJ, he needs a driver side check strap bracket (that mounts to the pillar) and a driver rear bumper endcap

I have a TPS, IAC, and MAP sensor for a 1996 XJ that I cannot use because they have the wrong connector style for my 98. They came on a throttle body that I pulled at the junkyard today. The donor had major front-end damage so I assume these worked before I pulled them. I could use a 6-pack of beer...and someone to drink it with (4 for me, 2 for you).

I have a HP D30 out of a 89. Its a vacuum housing, but I installed the seals for the one piece shafts.

Housing only. Sway bar mounts are cut off, as are the steering stabilizer mount. Has lower control arm skids welded on.

Located in east bay.

I have a HP D30 out of a 89. Its a vacuum housing, but I installed the seals for the one piece shafts.

Housing only. Sway bar mounts are cut off, as are the steering stabilizer mount. Has lower control arm skids welded on.

Located in east bay.

Im assuming no one wants this. I will be junking it tomorrow, so if you want it, let me know.

premiumtube.jpg

Stuff above still available... and I definitely want to resurrect our "Karma Thread."

Do you think a set would fit an 07 GMC Crew Cab? Assuming you still have some floating around.

pass side front seat from a '95 grey in color and in pretty good condition, also have the drivers side rails up for grabs.

Stock d 30 diff cover, brake lines, rear sway bar, rear patriot blue bumper, with 97 up caps, stock front coils, Lca's.

Come get em.

Do you think a set would fit an 07 GMC Crew Cab? Assuming you still have some floating around.

I will have to check... even if not I have several crew cab Ford SD's that should fit with a little fabrication. Seems a shame to cut these up since they were originally worth about 300-400 dollars, but I have actually started chopping them up for the steel since no one has taken any.

I will have to check... even if not I have several crew cab Ford SD's that should fit with a little fabrication. Seems a shame to cut these up since they were originally worth about 300-400 dollars, but I have actually started chopping them up for the steel since no one has taken any.

my buddy just got an '08 super crew, would these work?

If they need to be fabbed up up no biggie.

my buddy just got an '08 super crew, would these work?

Probably... I have a number of SD bars including several crew cabs in different bed lengths. Just chopped up 1 set for bumper parts.

Free 8.25! 27 spline, 3.07 gears! It has been in my driveway for a year and I want to be able to use my jackstands again.

Bump!

It has ebreak cables too! spare shafts anybody?

Hey all. I have some stuff I need to get rid of. Here goes

Stock shocks front and rear.
Stock leaf and coil springs
Stock stock leaf shackels
Stock exhaust header
Stock tie rod assembly
Stock x member
Stock lower and upper control arms
Stock brake lines
Stock rear driveshaft for chry 8.25
Stock chry 8.25 diff cover
Stock rear sway bar
Stock driver side seat (needs welding in 1place)
4 tires 26x8x15r only has 2k miles on them Toyo a/t open country

Tie rod will be available after this Friday. For all stock items they were on a 98 jeep xj 4x4 4.0l i6 2 door. Also I'm not asking for any money on stock parts just that if you want them contact me or harlee and pick them up yourself. I am located in south lake tahoe. Thanks

Rick

If its good with you, i can come get them Wednesday, could i grab you leafs, coils, & shackles? my buddy got a jeep and needs the whole suspension.....his is sagging so bad hes rubbing the tires on the top, had to tow it home lol.

If its good with you, i can come get them Wednesday, could i grab you leafs, coils, & shackles? my buddy got a jeep and needs the whole suspension.....his is sagging so bad hes rubbing the tires on the top, had to tow it home lol.

ya that's cool with me. What time? Also the addy is 1086 nottaway drive south lake tahoe ca

oh crap your thing says san clemente not tahoe lol!!! your 8 hourse from me lol. i wouldnt be able to get out there till next friday

Back