• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest '07 schedule and directions....Aug 5-12

Goatman said:
BTW, the Texaco station at the top of the hill is closed, for sale, so don't count on it to gas up. Fill up, top off in Prather.

That stinks, I was planning on topping off there. ( my group is going to be in the area a few days after you guys)

I take it the 76 station in Shaver is still open. I know it's pricey but we will only need a few gallons to top off.

Slonopotam said:
Where do you get firewood in this country ?
I guess chopping the palm under my window is out of the question.

The gas station/shops in Prather, do they work around the clock ?

Thank you,
Andrey

If it all fails Vons and some other stores carry fire wood bundles. I'll see if I can get my friend to donate some fire wood.

Joe said:
If it all fails Vons and some other stores carry fire wood bundles. I'll see if I can get my friend to donate some fire wood.

Went to Dear Valley a couple of weeks ago and had a bunch of firewood left over. So we brought it home and will have it for the Swamp Run. I will also bring my Chain Saw.

See you guys in a few days......

Well, I'm mostly loaded up. Got the grub for dinner Sat night. As I was getting things loaded I remembered that my TRE at the pitman arm was bad, noticed it last weekend, so I had to stop and replace that. Loaded up a little firewood.

I should be there before dark Thurs evening.

Headed ou the door now, See you this evening.

I hate My JOB!

Rig is ready, food is ready, just got to pack the jeep at lunch then work till 5, and I am on my way up!

leaving here sometime before 5 today...

Jeep is mostly packed. Just need to go get some food and I am ready.

But - we can't leave until after 7. Should be there sometime around midnight.

See you folks tonight :)

All packed and ready to head out the door. See ya'll at the camp. :yelclap:

Leaving now!

Back