• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a shirt.
End of story.

And I like the current design. This isn't some contest to see who has the most detailed design that will never make it to a shirt because of cost issues.

Come people, ease up and chill out. It's the internet...

I like the design. If this is a go just tell me where to send the check(and how much$$$). If its 6 weeks or more thats fine by me. I'm just trying to support the chapter. Isn't that what its about :confused:
Whether you dislike the design, or the price, or the timeline, its about supporting the club and four wheeling all together.

luvdaxj said:
I like the design. If this is a go just tell me where to send the check(and how much$$$). If its 6 weeks or more thats fine by me. I'm just trying to support the chapter. Isn't that what its about :confused:
Whether you dislike the design, or the price, or the timeline, its about supporting the club and four wheeling all together.

werd.gif

Billy

Seems to be a lot of drama over some damn T-shirts.

Matt, I'm down for 2.

Ben H said:
Seems to be a lot of drama over some damn T-shirts.

Matt, I'm down for 2.
No kidding. Im down for two as well. :thumbup:

Turn around time is fine with me. Personally I dont need a shirt for tomorrow. I have a couple I can wear until then.

Hey Billy can you photoshop me one in camo XXL?:rof:

Scrappy im in for the "classic" design, and like good beer I know things take time. As I side note I for one apreciate the work the officers of this chapter do so I dont have to. :kissyou:

NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA NAXJA

Ok I took the cue from Scrappy and edited this thread. No need for this. Any more drama will get deleted, thanks. :)

Look, the t-shirt issue is in the general membership's hands. Quite a few of you have stood up and pledged to buy 1 or 2. Great, but we need more people to make it worth the time and effort of everyone involved

At this point, we do not have a fixed profit margin for the shirts. The $8 a shirt price is for a larger quantity. We need to make sure we can cover the higher costs of a smaller order. Bottom line is we aren't going to lose money on this deal. And we are not going to try to price gouge anyone. The turn around time will be whatever it will be, we can't do too much about that. Our screen printer helps out NAXJA quite a bit, we need to repay that generosity by sticking with him.

So where will you rmoney go? We as a chapter have a moral obligation to give something back to the land we all use in our XJs to go 4 wheeling. At the end of this current BOD term, we are planning on making a land use donation of some type. I would like to make that a substantial donation to a worhty cause that we can all be proud of.

Wow. The only problem I had with the last batch of shirts was that them being sand colored, and me being Filthy Phil, they got dirty way too quick.

Regardless, I'll take 2 Large and a Medium (2+1=3). Now I just need to figure out where to stick a chapter sticker on Green Junk.

I'd take 2 XXLs and a XL. Tell me where to send the check. A t-shirt lasts me about a year anyhoo so I'd probably buy more down the road if we order in bulk. It should definitely be priced to make some monies for the chapter and our sport. What other fundraiser are we capable of....a damn bake sale?

JP said:
I'd take 2 XXLs and a XL. Tell me where to send the check. A t-shirt lasts me about a year anyhoo so I'd probably buy more down the road if we order in bulk. It should definitely be priced to make some monies for the chapter and our sport. What other fundraiser are we capable of....a damn bake sale?

I'm in for a dozen cup cakes!
Billy

JP said:
What other fundraiser are we capable of....a damn bake sale?

Last November Goatman and Capt. Ron held the "Rockin' XJ Jamboree" in JV, Saturday night's raffle raised $3500 and most of that was donated to Friends of Panamint Valley to support the legal battle to reopen Surprise Canyon. Also almost everyone that got a ticket walked away with something good.

Maybe we can have a bake sale or a car wash for the Sierra Fest 07' :twak:
Link: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=900053

Sierra Fest 07' (<---- 7 foot long Sierra Fest? Should have been named Sierra Fest '07) :eeks1:

Letterman said:
Last November Goatman and Capt. Ron held the "Rockin' XJ Jamboree" in JV, Saturday night's raffle raised $3500 and most of that was donated to Friends of Panamint Valley to support the legal battle to reopen Surprise Canyon. Also almost everyone that got a ticket walked away with something good.

Duh, I forgot all about that and I even bought tickets.
Damn short term memory.:doh:

I will be in for two smalls I can pay with paypal if thats ok just tel me when I need to pay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back