• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd become a member too and buy a shirt, i like black or dark colors personaly

Here's the old design.
naxjashirt1.jpg

naxjashirt2.jpg

Billy

hey scrappy... that's not the shirt you were wearing! I want one!

JeepFreak21 said:
I'd buy two if it cost me < $50 and they weren't cream colored! I'll post the design when I get home if nobody has yet.

PS - Where can I buy another SC sticker???

Billy
Id be down for two shirts, and a couple stickers as well. How much of the profit goes to the SC?

Starboard M said:
Id be down for two shirts, and a couple stickers as well. How much of the profit goes to the SC?

stickers are all profits right now. shirts... depends on how many we order. i was quoted like 8 bucks shirt i think.. we were doing 20 for a shirt. so at least 10 bucks to SC.

Scrappy said:
stickers are all profits right now. shirts... depends on how many we order. i was quoted like 8 bucks shirt i think.. we were doing 20 for a shirt. so at least 10 bucks to SC.
Thats a fair price for a high quality shirt.

EDIT: just got off the phone with my brother, $8 a shirt is about what he can do it for, off the top of his head.

Last edited:
IMO the shirts should be a darker color like black or something because we will probably be wearing these shirts when we go out wheeling and it is know, although rare, for parts to brake in the wheeling proccess and most of the time the parts that break are fevy dirty and muddy and greasy etc...
so a white shirt IMO wouldnt be all that great.
-Shomsky

I like the Idea of black shirts also, but they get really hot on the trail and the logo would need change? How about an olive drab/kackie shirt.

I am leanin to a olive drab or a hunter green.

I think we can work out a deal where the SC buys 25 shirts with our funds and does a preorder for 25 more. That would cover costs and would allow us to get some.... I will call the boys.

look.. these our our logos. we will not be changing. its cost effective, its easily reconizable, and we LIKE IT!

Again, you may call me unwilling, but I dont think its worthwhile to do shirts. Our chapter members are just not active enough to justify it! We schedule runs and no one shows up (except very very recently) and its just not good timing. I love the saying "you cant push a rope". And guys, this rope wont be pushed.

Scrappy said:
Again, you may call me unwilling, but I dont think its worthwhile to do shirts. Our chapter members are just not active enough to justify it! We schedule runs and no one shows up (except very very recently) and its just not good timing. I love the saying "you cant push a rope". And guys, this rope wont be pushed.

thumbsdown.gif

Who still wants a fawkin' shirt?
Billy

i would very much like a t-shirt.

Scrappy said:
We schedule runs and no one shows up (except very very recently) and its just not good timing.
i showed up to the rubicon run last year... yay.
and hopefully(its lookin good so far) ill be able to go to pismo too.

Like I said, the guys that do the shirts already have the stuff ready to go. They are just waiting for money and quantity. I have no problem making the phone call and spending the SC money to do this. Its great that we have a desire to do this cuz it will make money! We just should not charge more than the NAXJA store sells shirts for (thats what all the other chapters sell for btw). If a shirt cost $8 to make vrs $14, that is a huge difference. See the POV from the guy who has all the money? :)

JeepFreak21 said:
Who still wants a fawkin' shirt?
Billy

I am pretty sure all of us active members want one, but nobody wants to spend what it takes to get it done. You can't please everyone, and this thread is evidence of that. Shirts will get done, but when is the big question.

Ithink i may lay the axe down on many of the posts in this thread to keep it on track.

We are staying with our screen printer. Period. Does yours suuport keeping trails open? I dont think so.

Bryan C. said:
I am pretty sure all of us active members want one, but nobody wants to spend what it takes to get it done.

Are you talking about preorders? I'm in. I'll send you a check and if we don't get enough people for an order, then just tear it up.
Besides, if they're over 50% profit, then you only have need people to preorder 1/2 the batch.
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
Are you talking about preorders? I'm in. I'll send you a check and if we don't get enough people for an order, then just tear it up.
Besides, if they're over 50% profit, then you only have need people to preorder 1/2 the batch.
Billy

very true. Would you be ok with a 6 week turnaround or so? IIRC that is about what it is from order to delivery. then I would ship it to each person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back