• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Reno Fest 2014 T shirt thread

What if it said 'DONT keep calm and wheel Reno' . Just throwin that out there.

shirts are 10$ for members(red screen name) and 14$ for non members (black screen name) also 14$ at the event for any shirts sold on site.

For the event , we only ordered a few spares. I believe there is 1 medium, 1 XL, and possibly 1 additional medium as well.

I am cool with cash on site, paypal before or after the event, ill take checks too, we are pretty flexible.

I'll PayPal my $$ when I get some of my campground money refunded. Then again, not sure if I'm technically part of the order. Lmk (I am a L but mentioned it last minute)

I'll PayPal my $$ when I get some of my campground money refunded. Then again, not sure if I'm technically part of the order. Lmk (I am a L but mentioned it last minute)

you got our one spare L since we already put the order in. That was our only spare that we ordered in L, but at least we ordered it for that reason.
no hurry .

Back