• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Showing up?

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
So now...there will be some Coloradoans besides Led showing up at this one, right?
Just checking.

kid4lyf said:
So now...there will be some Coloradoans besides Led showing up at this one, right?
Just checking.

We are just planning the trip, I thought the MWC was attending????

Everyone seemed to make it last year, even a bunch of out-o-staters. Funny, the only out of state plates there weren't the yehooos that rip on us for "not wheeling"................. :laugh3:

MWC will be showing.
Bring your "A" game, boys.

kid4lyf said:
MWC will be showing.
Led Here
For guys on 33s who don't know what rocks are..... I'm thinking 3rd stringers! Hell I'll put my daughter in my jeep against the best you got !!! :moon: bring it on!!!Now go build something worth driving against!! :cheers:
Led

JohnJohn said:
I'll be there with a flexy rear and 3" less lift.

Finally! ;) :D

I should be definately ready for this with a trail or 3 under my belt...

If I really get off my ass I should have 2" of lift and enough armor so my lack of ground clearance doesn't matter :p

kid4lyf said:
MWC will be showing.

planefixer said:
Led Here
For guys on 33s who don't know what rocks are..... I'm thinking 3rd stringers! Hell I'll put my daughter in my jeep against the best you got !!! :moon: bring it on!!!Now go build something worth driving against!! :cheers:
Led

And then there was silence......................

JohnJohn said:
I'll be there with a flexy rear and 3" less lift.

bout time you enjoyed some daylight..........

hutb2.jpg

Back