• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Showing up?

WayneXJ said:
I'm going to try to make it. :wave1:

If you can, do so. Good people, great scenery. Had a good time last year, even though my head was a lil warped...I THINK they meant the engine... :wierd:
Just find out where everyone's staying...and bring some quarters.... :laugh3:

it's on my calendar...

:cheers:

this is interesting - ill see if i can get some of my freinds from CA to drive to CO with me... though - ill always be a MWC member at heart...

im working on something worth driving aginst

Do you Colorado boys allow foul language on your runs? How about offensive banter? Just trying to see if it is worth my while. :smoker:

Lawn Cher' said:
Do you Colorado boys allow foul language on your runs? How about offensive banter? Just trying to see if it is worth my while. :smoker:

Yes.Most of us are just as crude,rude and foul-mouthed as anyone but Keep in mind that there will be children present.Come on out and wheel with us and have some beers. :wave:

Last edited:
planefixer said:
Yes,but Keep in mind that there will be children present.Come on out and wheel with us and have some beers. :wave:

x2, come out Seidman! :cheers:

planefixer said:
Keep in mind that there will be children present.

My question was intended as a joke. Hi, I'm sarcasm, have we met? Believe it or not, but in person I'm very polite and well behaved. A veritable boy scout, if you will.

:yelclap: OKAY; I just made my res. at Chalk Crik for the whole week...Dunno if I'm doing the HC overnight tho'. Still gotta :repair: my heap; gotta BAD crack at/behind the steering box :helpme: . Have a plan :banghead: for getting the axles in I hope. Might add ACOS and shackle lift at same time. See ya'll there....

rj454 said:
:yelclap: OKAY; I just made my res. at Chalk Crik for the whole week...Dunno if I'm doing the HC overnight tho'. Still gotta :repair: my heap; gotta BAD crack at/behind the steering box :helpme: . Have a plan :banghead: for getting the axles in I hope. Might add ACOS and shackle lift at same time. See ya'll there....

Right on.

rj454 said:
Still gotta :repair: my heap; gotta BAD crack at/behind the steering box :helpme: . Have a plan :banghead: for getting the axles in I hope.

good to hear-- i paid my dues pulling you up'n'over pearl pass last fall...
somebody else gets a turn this year! ;)

MMIXJ said:
good to hear-- i paid my dues pulling you up'n'over pearl pass last fall...
somebody else gets a turn this year! ;)

:D Those were some good times. :D:D:D :cheers:

Shari and I will be there, staying in tent site 22 (supposed to be big enough for truck/trailer and jeep).

See ya there!

i'm confused... i thought this was a group site down by the river like last year.
should we be making our own reservations?

:dunce:
tb

Back