• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

I think that paint looks awesome, IMO... Nice jeep, and big :thumbup: on going red right off the bat!! awesome! welcome to the club :)

yeah, the whole mud thing never really appealed to me. I don't see the fun in it...at all.

I don't mind muddy roads, but if it goes above the bumper I get fairly annoyed because (a) it kills seals (b) it comes in through my floors since they have custom oxidized "speed holes" (c) I get nervous about it finding its way into my alternator. I like my alternator to stay working!

rust free. that's my jeep. mud free. that's also my jeep.

I'd like to keep both going as long as I can :thumbup:

Hey Hupo nice job on the fender trimming, im gonna do mine soon but not until i get the money to buy a jig saw and grab some bushwacker flares. What tool did you use to cut them? I have a grinder but that seams a bit sketchy when considering if you mess up the rear fenderwell and hit the weld your screwed and have to get it rewelded.

Anyway Im in the process of doing some body rustproofing to my jeep ill post a pic soon to everyone once im done.

For the front I used a grinder and carefully cut. Then I used a file to remove the rough edges. For the rear I did the cut and fold technique with the jigsaw. When I made the cuts near my rear quarter panels so much water came out. And noticed a nasty bit of "hidden" rust right there.

Scary :)

did you say "thank you, mr. mud!!" ??

;) lol

Wierd. I stepped out to have a cigarette and for the heck of it tried unlocking it with my remote. And it worked..... after 2 months it works again....

:flame:

Here is my shizz

3756178037_deac9e6830_b.jpg

3756747092_61d7f874fb_b.jpg
Where is that at? I used to live in P'Burg.

snowrun6.jpg

Only one I really have

Wierd. I stepped out to have a cigarette
You've probably heard this a million times, but you know how you can get more money for spending on XJ stuff? Stop smoking. Which one is more important to you? Which one is gonna give you cancer and which one is gonna make you wish you did something useful with your money, like flush it down a toilet? :D

You've probably heard this a million times, but you know how you can get more money for spending on XJ stuff? Stop smoking. Which one is more important to you? Which one is gonna give you cancer and which one is gonna make you wish you did something useful with your money, like flush it down a toilet? :D
Trust me I think about it everyday. The habit will be kicked with proper time.

Every cigarette is another step closer to death.....or worse....living with heat disease, lung cancer, not being able to breath, having no stamina/endurance, the list goes on and on. At $5-$6 bucks a pack? Crazy.

Every cigarette is another step closer to death.....or worse....living with heat disease, lung cancer, not being able to breath, having no stamina/endurance, the list goes on and on. At $5-$6 bucks a pack? Crazy.

5-6 a pack? I wish. In Jersey the cheap side is 7 unless you can find some specials.

Back