• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

$7 - HAHA on you smokers! Obviously I don't smoke cigs....thankfully I was taught very young that they were bad for you. When I was 4-5 years old I was encouraged to take my grandma's cigs and crush the pack....eventually she quit - after a heart attack and a 5-way bypass. Now she just carries a bottle of oxygen wherever she goes. I don't think I'll be taking up the smoking habit.

My DD and tow rig. with the Jeep.
IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

dunno, I like it. A well done paint job, very clean.

Also - holy moly, I think that might be the first time I've ever seen someone's first post with a red username!

Thanks for the compliment, it's my DD, and hunting/fishing vehicle. Only a 2" lift with 31's, not a rock crawler but it gets me there and back. I wanted a four door and always liked the Cherokee Chief, so I painted it using this as a guide. The rockers are herculiner.
78_chero_wt.jpg
CIMG3928.jpg

Thanks for the compliment, it's my DD, and hunting/fishing vehicle. Only a 2" lift with 31's, not a rock crawler but it gets me there and back. I wanted a four door and always liked the Cherokee Chief, so I painted it using this as a guide. The rockers are herculiner.
78_chero_wt.jpg
CIMG3928.jpg

Welcome to the crew. I like that paint scheme too, looks pretty good on an XJ. Where in Pa are you located?

A.

Thanks Andy in PA; I'm in Somerset County, how about you?:cheers:

Northern Jersey shore area here around Asbury Park. I like herculiner but I have not given it the offroad/winter test yet so we will see if its legit or not, seems to me it feels a bit more rubbery then rhino lining

Northern Jersey shore area here around Asbury Park. I like herculiner but I have not given it the offroad/winter test yet so we will see if its legit or not, seems to me it feels a bit more rubbery then rhino lining

Right by me then. What's your Jeep look like... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya.

me? No they are stock flares. The first 3 pics are untrimmed, the last one you cant see but I shaved a little off the back and cut the flares a little shorter on the sides.

DSC02688.jpg

thats all I did in the front, with bumpstops to attempt to keep my wheel from hitting the fender.

6.5 inch Rustys Short Arm 33 Mtr's, SYE, Tom Woods Driveshaft
0626081809.jpg

Added Defender Roof Rack with Spare Tire and mount and Warrior front bumper with brush guard and KC fog lights
img1295t.jpg

Latest upgrade, Iron Rock Offroad long arm kit, teraflex 1.5 spacer lift, new bilstein shocks, probably forgetting other stuff
1031050x.jpg

A little flexing dang tree got in the way
1031054.jpg

Last edited:
Back