• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

Nice jeep. Still haven't seen you around my tiny town yet. I forgot to say when you upload to imageshack. have it automatically re size your pictures.

here's my 88MJ

chiefcap001.jpg

6.5 inch Rustys Short Arm 33 Mtr's, SYE, Tom Woods Driveshaft
0626081809.jpg

Added Defender Roof Rack with Spare Tire and mount and Warrior front bumper with brush guard and KC fog lights
img1295t.jpg

Latest upgrade, Iron Rock Offroad long arm kit, teraflex 1.5 spacer lift, new bilstein shocks, probably forgetting other stuff
1031050x.jpg

A little flexing dang tree got in the way
1031054.jpg
Where were these shots taken (obviously not in Manchester haha) Do your tires hum on the road? Mine are pretty loud (but it is comforting haha). Also with the spacers are you having any issues? I'm a bit scared of spacers as I may get a 4.5" kit in the future. But I was thinking off adding 1.5" shackles and spacers to my RC 3" flp kit

they were taken back home in west milford just messing around by one of the ponds there. the tires are starting to hum a lil bit now had them on for almost 2 years now. Ive only had the spacer and long arm upgrade on since the end of august. so far no problems with it still rides pretty smooth at 70mph

I'm a bit scared of spacers as I may get a 4.5" kit in the future. But I was thinking off adding 1.5" shackles and spacers to my RC 3" flp kit
i hope your going to get a sye before that or at least a t-case drop

'91 Briarwood
Just bought tonight
Owned by the guys dad, who then passed it on to him. Garage kept.
MINT condition (exception of a little spot of rust on lower part of passenger door), with 65,000 miles.

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

:thumbup: mark :)

'91 Briarwood
Just bought tonight
Owned by the guys dad, who then passed it on to him. Garage kept.
MINT condition (exception of a little spot of rust on lower part of passenger door), with 65,000 miles.

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

Awesome find.

That thing is beautiful. Looks like an awesome DD, and I bet you paid a lot less than 30k for it!

Back