• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

Its not the trash, its the fact that you completely trashed the side of that dune/hill. Those huge ruts are now there due to that.

I didn't trash anything. People already climbed that part and it was completely obvious before I even went up. I stick to the trails. I don't tear up or ruin any nature. I respect it.

when i worked for a tree company we had to fill in any ruts we left behind. unless its an obviously used trail or so on id assume that the same applies to wheeling, if it wasnt rutted or torn up before you used it, either stay off it or repair it as best as you can after you go through. saves us all from pissing off landowners and destroying the trails, and the shovel comes in handy if you get stuck too!

The most "off-road" my XJ has seen.

leba2975bd7644a0aa59840.jpg

So I still have to do my rear brake line (tomorrow morning) but I didnt flex the rear at all. And one of these days i'll replace the rear stock shocks the the new ones. Stupid shitty bolts.

3" RC with 31" TRXUS M/T'S.

img0309j.jpg

img0310t.jpg

img0311py.jpg

img0315uf.jpg

img0316qp.jpg

I was thinking about possibly re-mounting my front flares. And in order for me to to angle cut the front I have to relocate whatever the big canister thing is.

big canister in the bumper? that's the vacuum canister, should be easy to relocate.

Is that front skid bolted across the front or just to the unibody "frame rails"??

Stock skids bolt under the swaybar mount bolts mostly and across the front behind the bumper area.

Right - Doesn't look like Hupo's is bolted across the front. There should be 3 bolts across there to keep it up tight under the bumper.

hah your right, Adam put some bolts or self tappers in the front of that skid, it has to be flappin in the breeze like that.

Back