• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

I guess I'll play ... if I can figure how to extract the img tags out of this mess ...

airborne.jpg

3wheelin2x.jpg

naction.jpg

Got it!

Last edited:
How do you jeepers go through water and not worry about your alternator?

i have had my xj a little over two years and i have been through 6 alternators

lmao jesus :( I wish I can fab up some kinda splash shield

You can, when the stock one dissolves, go to the hardware store and grab some metal flashing. Cut it with scissors into whatever shape & use some self tappers to fasten it on below the alternator. If you submerge it though, nothing will help, but with a stock skid & some sort of shield it should stay dry.

How do you jeepers go through water and not worry about your alternator?

i have had my xj a little over two years and i have been through 6 alternators

I've had my '99 for 5 years, and have yet to replace the alternator, or even touch it for that matter. I used to play in water and mud a ton too.

I sat like this for about 20 minutes, and this was the second time I did it too. Didn't even need to do the alternator trick with a can of WD40.

CoyHill037.jpg

I know what tread lightly is. And I have written permission to be there.
written permission doesn't mean you have a moral free zone and you get a 'trash nature pass' it just means you can be there while others can't....all you did was add a few years to someone else's stupidity. :mad:

Wow, I must have completely missed those pictures when I was looking.

Dude, WTF? Permission or no permission.

I completely agree with Overland.

Bobdog, stay out of the NAC.

It wasn't my trash I strive to keep that place clean. I used what I found around me to help get me out. Then took the trash to my house. I love nature and mostly jeep to escape to a secluded beauty. That's nature. I'm sorry if I broke any rules and sorry if I angered any one. It won't happen again.

Back