• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

should i do it?

waggy coversion?

• Yes! Covert it!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Noo dont do ittt!!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cencal96xj

NAXJA Forum User
my dad picked up a waggy and the front clip is damn near perfect. its been really tempting to do the conversion on my jeep but i have mixed feelings about it...help?

here is a current pic of my heep if that helps at all
IMG_20130318_131159_zpscffc3424.jpg

dude,

just follow your heart.

I've been thinking about doing that myself and if I had't already bought the Hella replacement lights, I probably would. I love it when a vehicle takes on a different look, expecially when it becomes something that few have seen.

But like the man said:

Dude, Just follow your heart!

That said, I like the look of your XJ as it sits.

I dont know why you dont just take an evening , swap it in, and if you hate it, take it off, and put the old grill back on? seems like you really have nothing to lose.

Re: Re: should i do it?

I dont know why you dont just take an evening , swap it in, and if you hate it, take it off, and put the old grill back on? seems like you really have nothing to lose.

Next day off I probably will. Aren't the pigtails for the headlights different?

Well my dad made that decision easy. Just called to ask if I could pick it up and he said he sold it 10 mins ago haha

Back