• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling all my parts

the rims are in good shape yes. they are used by the guy i bought them from. just need a little tlc and they are good.

You can come give me the last 100 bucks you said you were gonna pay me for the key. and the steering box you can get from the other cherokee. Thanks for saying ya gonna pay 300 and then giving me two you underhanded SOB come on over and get it tonight and dont forget to bring me that 100 bucks you owe me!!!!!!!!!

I dont owe you squat!! lol you agreed. I was there at your house and talked face to face and you said you'd take $200. YOU underhanded SOB!!! Dont accuse me of anything. You agreed to the price. Don't get all bent outta shape because you cant hold your price. I dont need your key anyhow. I got one that works lol

WOW! Hey everyone look see at this nifty PM I just got from XJ project:

"your a XXXXing piece of shit mother XXXXer. Im tired of you and all the bullshit you XXXXing pull.

You said 300 hundred for the parts that were in the jeep and you knew full XXXXing well what was all gone in it so you know what bring your XXXXing scrawny ass to my house and well figure it out from there!!!!!!!!!"

Look here bud your post about the jeep (I'll give you $300 for it. I just read what is in it. That way you don't have to try and part it out. I'll pay what your asking for the engine/tranny/transfercase and get the jeep as a incentive)

how bout that everyone says 300 for all parts no matter what the jeep looked like then changes to 200 when he knew i was busy and didnt have time to deal with him.

Hmm I think i should get that last 100 bucks he owes me. all because it doesnt he didnt know it had seats. Well YOU DID know it didnt have seats cuz when you took the fenders off it i gave you YOU SAW it didnt have seats.

Doug how many dammed times have you been to my house and saw the thing with no DAMMED SEATS!!!!>

Wow dude even after you agreed to 300 bucks (I'll give you $300 for it. I just read what is in it. That way you don't have to try and part it out. I'll pay what your asking for the engine/tranny/transfercase and get the jeep as a incentive)

I think you need to own up and give me the last 100 bucks for the parts that were in the jeep.

Also this after he comes and gets the thing out of my drive way and pushing me to get the title notorized and everything. Also you couldnt tell me this out of the many phone calls

In my experiences i wouldnt have given him the title till i got all my money....if you agreed on a price thats what should have been paid...i see that $300 was agreed by both so thats what should've been payed for the jeep?

Yes but we talked at his house and he took $200 and I kept $100 cause thats what it would cost at the JY for seats. then he handed me the title. He is just trying to get 100 more after the fact and after we finalized our deal in person.

Yes but we talked at his house and he took $200 and I kept $100 cause thats what it would cost at the JY for seats. then he handed me the title. He is just trying to get 100 more after the fact and after we finalized our deal in person.

If its what was agreed on and the vehicle is in your possession w/the title in your name i would call it a done deal ...:wstupid:

Back