• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Spotted Thread!

Blueish/Green late model XJ, looked about a 97 or 98 year. Lift, roof rack, and sitting on Canyons with a SC tag. I was sitting in the left turn lane next to you at the light on Carowinds Blvd near I-77 and Mcdonalds right on the NC/SC line in a Black Acura this morning. Didn't realize it was a NAXJA member until you pulled ahead of me and I saw the sticker in the lower right corner of the rear window. Very nice Jeep!

Who are you!?

I think I've seen that ones a few times where Westinghouse and Tryon intersect. I'm never in my jeep when I do.

I think I've seen that ones a few times where Westinghouse and Tryon intersect. I'm never in my jeep when I do.

Kicking myself I wasn't in the Jeep today. Didn't feel like pumping $60 worth of gas into it only to have it sit a week while i'm out of town haha.

White 97+ xj, lifted, winch, roof rack with a spare in it. Pulling a trailer on 840 at 6:40pm Sunday.

Oh Yeh, he was rocking a naxja sec sticker.

That was me. I was coming back from Golden Mountain. Had the park all to ourselves. It was great!!

Were you in the Green Commander?

I can't believe you didn't recognize your old Jeep. Of course it has gone through some changes.

Bringing this back up....

cbjeep.jpg

Who are you? We were running neck and neck heading out of Carolina Beach Sunday. I was going to talk to you at one of the stop lights because I spotted the NAXJA sticker on the back...but we never could get side by side while stopped. Only managed to get a couple waves back and forth.

Jeep looked good! Pretty sure I saw you on the beach as well as we were heading off Sunday morning.

cbjeep.jpg

Who are you? We were running neck and neck heading out of Carolina Beach Sunday. I was going to talk to you at one of the stop lights because I spotted the NAXJA sticker on the back...but we never could get side by side while stopped. Only managed to get a couple waves back and forth.

Jeep looked good! Pretty sure I saw you on the beach as well as we were heading off Sunday morning.

Sounds like a Craigslist ad. :moon:

Is that a D-35 under that rig? If so this guy needs an intervention before he breaks something pulling out of the mall.

When I was at CB 4 weeks ago there were so many lifted XJ's that I just quite looking after a while. My hometown is almost as bad, lifted XJ's are like cockroaches these days, most still have the D-35 in them. They either mud or they don't wheel at all.

cbjeep.jpg

I saw a 4.5in lift(?) riding around Jones Valley/Hampton Cove area a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I was in the tahoe and couldn't just wave and honk without getting some weird looks

Year color?

Anybody seen my old red 99 around? I wanna say the guy was from Thomasville.

Of course it has probably changed since this was takin...
DSC01144.jpg

stcik.jpg

8-2.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Pshhh.. You are guilty by association...
Tearapart009.jpg

Tearapart006.jpg

Holy throwback!!!

I think that was the day you proceeded to empty an ENTIRE 32oz root beer from Taco Bell on my floor too....

He did, he bought the MJ about 2 years ago and took all of his lift/stuff off of it and built the MJ. I thought he had moved out of the area, last time a talked to him was over a year ago and he was living in Snowhill. He installed a remote start on one of my XJ's at his house for me. He was the only one at Scotty's that I would let do any install work on the Heeps. When he left there I talked him into doing some side work for me.

Here is Drew's MJ
120608_1451.jpg

I know this was posted well over a year ago, but yep, that was me! :wave1: I had been offline for a while due to other priorities, and stumbled on this now that I am back on and surfing around, lots of catching up to do, lol. And yes, I was planning to leave the area at one point but plans fell through. My build thread is here, I just compiled it into one place http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1093838

Dark blue XJ on about 3-3.5" of lift, roof rack with lights and spare on it, stock flares, 31" KM2's. Always around Union Deck at UNCC, haven't seen a NAXJA decal but maybe he's on here.

Back