• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Spotted Thread!

Saw the guy (I forget his name) that just moved to the SEC. Jeep was silver maybe about 5-6 inches of lift, black wheels with BFGs and a big ARB sticker on the door. It looked to be outside a bar off Bell road in Nashville.

its actually on the rear hatch...

IMG_3109.jpg

as you can see in the photo i used to have a spare tire up top...

I just saw a silver latemodel xj driving down I26 about 11miles out of irmo. Black wheels and a RE sticker on the back window. Looked like about a 4 inch lift and 33s. Pretty nice looking.

ive been seeing a real nice ZJ on 33's or 35s driving around, has to be close to 6 inches of lift. Seen on lebanon pike heading to nashville, and on I-40 as well.

is it a faded dark green or charcoal grey?

i saw one about as you describe sitting at a house on stewarts ferry today. about 100 yards from the rail road tracks

i also saw out in m'boro on compton

a red 4 door stock wheels with swampers, hi lift jack on the hood and a black offroad bumper.

if it had any lift at all it was just a BB, but still a nice lookin rig.

EDIT: nevermind greg...i just noticed you wrote ZJ instead of XJ.

ok i have been seeing the same 3 jeeps on my way to work through old hickory. a dark 2 dr, a white 4 dr and a red 4 dr, all lifted around 4'' or so. wouldnt mind hooking up and doing some ridin. i drive the blue chief and me and the white jeep held up traffic on lebanon rd the other morning giving our jeep good mornings...lol people were so mad at us....oh well..

Saw a green XJ coming off of Ft. Campbell today. Had a NAXJA sticker on the tailgate. 97+, longarm'd in the front and D44 in the rear. Not TRT's XJ.

149821_1724645281850_1409933511_1863731_1853030_n.jpg

I65 headed south out of nashville.

flat paint. sort of a light colored OD. must have been recently painted because the door handles were not put back in yet.

I saw a lil old (80ish) lady driving a 93 Country with what looked like 2" spacers, shackles and 31s. lol I would say where but I'm pretty sure she's not a member...

149821_1724645281850_1409933511_1863731_1853030_n.jpg

I65 headed south out of nashville.

flat paint. sort of a light colored OD. must have been recently painted because the door handles were not put back in yet.

Maybe they had them shaved lol

Saw a Black 2 door in Greenwood on black friday at the Murphys gas station in front of Wal-Mart. Bout 5" of lift and 33s. Had a big red 4x4 sticker on the back quarter.

Back