• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Spotted Thread!

thought i'd make an update... got a new phone, and thought i'd see how much better of a pic it takes (5mp)

l_93732cdbd8064b679407e9bb3ed83070.jpg

spotted at Chic-fil-a on Gunbarrel in chatt-nooga

...was gonna talk to the guy, but he was in a big hurry... and rushed off. i don't think me being in an 07 BMW X3 helped much either :)

So who did I see on I95 Monday?

In VA northbound, green 93-96 sport, 31's I think. I was in my red 92 with bikes stuck all over it.

Its ok, whoever it was will remember, we waved when he passed.

This thread would light up if any of you all would drive through Roanoke. There must be 75-125 nicely lifted XJ/MJ's and another 50 or so that are not so well done. Now that Christmas is over there will be a few new ones freshly lifted and running around.

Ive noticed a red one in my brothers apartments in nashville. The Hamptons at Woodland Point. Its red about 4.5 inch lift with 32 or 33s. A big Pro gun and naxja sticker on the back glass. Herculined from the door handles down.

I've seen a maroon late model 4dr lifted with tirmmed finders and front bumper with hoop. Pretty sweet looking jeep. Think it had a Virginia plate on the front.

Wonder if that was casm....I believe his is maroon and I know he's living in VA now...

yeah, that was a pretty fun trip, but i was pissed about my winch crappin out. the one spot i got stuck was the only place i would have gotten stuck all day.... if you look close at the above pic, it looks like wes broke something in his hub. that's a surprise...:doh:
th_thz_what.gif

i'd like to go with them again sometime, maybe i can actually drive my jeep most of the day:tears:

this is my buddy wes, it is a bada$$ rig, 44 front 60 rear and all the fun stuff. you should remember this chief he went with us to short mountain lol

I have seen this rig before, I think we were at Golden Mtn???

Back