• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

53guy said:
standard.jpg

have followed your build on pirate and love this thing....nice rig man

UNCC_99XJ said:
Rob...I was there Saturday and got a good video of you coming up Kodiak...as soon as I get it uploaded i'll post it over in OT.
Thanks man I wish I was able to meet up with other members to finally be able to put faces and names with screen names.:cheers:

rob92xj said:
Thanks man I wish I was able to meet up with other members to finally be able to put faces and names with screen names.:cheers:

Sure thing....and I didn't even know that was you till I showed Zac the video last night and he mentioned it. I dont know if any other members were out there or not...

UNCC_99XJ said:
Sure thing....and I didn't even know that was you till I showed Zac the video last night and he mentioned it. I dont know if any other members were out there or not...
Zac PM'ed me on nc4x4 with a link to a video it was from Kodak I'm going to assume it was the video you took. Thanks man. My wife only got one pic of us and it was at the bottom approaching the ledge before Kodak.

rob92xj said:
Zac PM'ed me on nc4x4 with a link to a video it was from Kodak I'm going to assume it was the video you took. Thanks man. My wife only got one pic of us and it was at the bottom approaching the ledge before Kodak.

No problem dude! We'll have to meet up some day. I really like your XJ!

userbmx1315 said:
no my bad i mean 1fox2go

Hey man sorry I didnt get back sooner, my jeep is at the shop getting a recall done. As soon as it gets back I will post up some pics

Its nothing fancy we got pressed for time last year before the main jambo my dads winch mount didnt show up so we fabbed one up started at 11pm and about 1am we came up with the tray then we modified it for my winch

Pics soon

UNCC_99XJ said:
No problem dude! We'll have to meet up some day. I really like your XJ!
Thanks man we do need to wheel together sometime. Are you going to the open invite at DPG on May 31?

rob92xj said:
Thanks man we do need to wheel together sometime. Are you going to the open invite at DPG on May 31?

Have to see. Working a lot of hours at school, and i'm looking at upgrading the lift hopefully in the next month or so, so I need to start saving pennies for that.

RenegadeStang said:
Hope you plan on relocating your vacuum canister... Other than that, it looks pretty dang good.

Yep I am. I think it will fit inside the engine skid. It was under the hood but was in the way of oil changes/tune ups. I'm looking at options.

xjtrailrider said:
Yep I am. I think it will fit inside the engine skid. It was under the hood but was in the way of oil changes/tune ups. I'm looking at options.

i got mine to fit infront of the coolant bottle

TheDiabetic said:
i got mine to fit infront of the coolant bottle

Mine was between the coolant bottle and the engine but that was a nuisance. I could move it just about anywhere if I decide to extend the vacuum line.

xjtrailrider said:
Doing 2 rides in July(I hope) the Potts Mountain "Meet in the Middle" ride and the VT memorial ride. Not sure after that.

Yea thats the only ride for big dogs in july I will be there

Back