• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

Here is mine with all the latest mods!!

Event3-061408-56.jpg

Event3-061408-57.jpg

Event3-061408-54.jpg

Out of the mud pit at Mountainside ORV.

main.php

One of the rock hill climbs.
main.php

Last edited:

35's are my next tire purchase. Can't put the cart in front of the horse though....other things come first.......

bmanga said:
35's are my next tire purchase. Can't put the cart in front of the horse though....other things come first.......

35's, huh? You doin' a lot of trimming or are you planning on bumping the lift up a lil' bit?

RenegadeStang said:
35's, huh? You doin' a lot of trimming or are you planning on bumping the lift up a lil' bit?

2" more of lift, trimming and limiting uptravel if needed. All depends on the axles I'll use, rim offset..........bla bla bla

Updated pic with the new wheels.

P6120313.jpg

haha OWNED.
l_8ba24ae72ab10e36b727281ca41a3d0b.jpg

This is mine. I've had it for a few months. I'm in Newnan, GA, anyone around me??
DSCN0114.jpg

well i painted my turd yellow... i like it....... i also flopped it into a wall... the header panel didn't like it obviously
P1000838.jpg

P1000846.jpg

Awesome guy's we need to go wheeling some time, I know morris mountain isn't but an hour, maybe an hour and a half, I just need to get me some tow points on my heep. :D

db10bo said:
Awesome guy's we need to go wheeling some time, I know morris mountain isn't but an hour, maybe an hour and a half, I just need to get me some tow points on my heep. :D

hey man that's cool with me...just let me know!

Updated....swapped in Moabs...still 265's...this is at CAOS's 282 land somewhere north of Hueytown?
Picture181.jpg

Back