• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

Nice. Lets get some of you out to the Crawl next month.

Ghost said:
Nice. Lets get some of you out to the Crawl next month.
If we'd quit having it on the worst weekend ever, I might be able to attend one year.

53guy said:
If we'd quit having it on the worst weekend ever, I might be able to attend one year.
Usually it is the weekend after the 4th. This year we decided on that wekend of the 4th bc of where it fell.

She is a work in progress...

DSC03251.jpg

DSC03255.jpg

nice! im in cleveland too. you can see my jeep most days at aaa auto service on 25th street. what you plan on doing to the 'manche?

XJ TESS said:
She is a work in progress...

DSC03255.jpg

That is dead sexy! Hope to see a lot of you at the Crawl!

recent changes to jeep happened. now on 35 baja claws, soon to be trading with chris(from)gatr for his procomp muds for fun.

bumper005.jpg

coming down guardrail put that dinger in my rear quarter just below the 4x4 sign. thats black ducktape holding the lamp together.

nobody would have noticed the my duct tape repair had you not pointed it out, lol :)
looks real good though... can't wait for the crawl!

uncc civilengineer said:
Side lugs FTW! Now I just need to track down 3 more new ones for my projcet....

010jpg.jpg
Nice. Comp compond I assume?

OK, here is my Jeep. A 1995 XJ Sport, 3" Rough Country lift, 31x10.50's, Jet stage 2 chip, CA intake, header, Dynomax exhaust, etc...
2008_0617Image0010x.jpg

My first Jeep was a 1975 CJ5, next was a 1980 J10 truck, then a 1993 Cherokee, and finally this one. I do also have a distant cousin being rebuilt now, a 1943 Ford GPW. It will be returned to original military specs..

Martin

019.jpg

finally got some rubber under the heep. I guess it's all down hill from here-- cuttin' wheel wells and hackin' up a set of spare doors.......

l_7df053028f47d3e812ba6d2f9c30948e.jpg

about ready for the crawl...
just lacking a Tcase skid...

Back