• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

Yes more cutting and i am working on getting more lift. I am not going to drive it like it is until I get more clearance.

pam173uz7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude, I'm not usually one to harp on people for pictures, but if that's NOT a legal wheeling spot (and powerline trail usually aren't), please refrain from posting pics of them. We have a hard enough time with trail closures on legal public lands, and pictures like this only serve those who would like nothing more than to shut us down for good.

But as for your other pic, nice XJ! :thumbup:

Hey! I really like that 2 tone! The black vents look really good up there! I wonder if Painting the bottom half of mine black would look good?

lowrange2 said:
Hey! I really like that 2 tone! The black vents look really good up there! I wonder if Painting the bottom half of mine black would look good?

It was one of those things. I had a bunch of spray cans of bedliner laying around, and a bunch of dents. I wanted to see if it would camoflauge them. A few beers, a roll of tape, and a sanding block later, that's how it turned out. Most people seem to like it, and it honestly turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Of course when I decided to go doorless I had to do the jambs too. I think having the black jambs actually makes it look better doorless because the hinges and latches don't stick out as much. Now I just need to decide if I want to finish putting TJ flares on it or not. The other two are sitting in my garage waiting.

doorless1002.jpg

I finally got a XJ again!

I picked this up yesterday for $300.

94, 2.5, AX-5, 231, 4:10s, 8 1/4 rear and a 2" BB.

It needs a head gasket, but other than that it is in great shape.

I already started cutting the front fenders and removed the rear sway bar. It will be trail ready in a few months!

24n2q08.jpg

That is excatly what I want to so with mine. I have a bunch of the roll on bed liner left from doing the floors.

Dave41079 said:
It was one of those things. I had a bunch of spray cans of bedliner laying around, and a bunch of dents. I wanted to see if it would camoflauge them. A few beers, a roll of tape, and a sanding block later, that's how it turned out. Most people seem to like it, and it honestly turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Of course when I decided to go doorless I had to do the jambs too. I think having the black jambs actually makes it look better doorless because the hinges and latches don't stick out as much. Now I just need to decide if I want to finish putting TJ flares on it or not. The other two are sitting in my garage waiting.

doorless1002.jpg

Eh, Don't like the flair so much. I've never really liked those flairs on any XJ.

I may be adding liner sooner than I thought... I gave my doors and quarter a bit more character today so we'll see.

shelbyluvv said:
I finally got a XJ again!

I picked this up yesterday for $300.

94, 2.5, AX-5, 231, 4:10s, 8 1/4 rear and a 2" BB.

It needs a head gasket, but other than that it is in great shape.

I already started cutting the front fenders and removed the rear sway bar. It will be trail ready in a few months!

I need that kind of deal just for the axles. I'd swap mine into it and resell it lol.

I love the spray on bed liner. It covered alot of "narrow trail" damage and has actually held up to a few PITA trees on some trails we run quite often where Im from.

XJ Stryker said:
Still working on it...

Beforeibought12.jpg

I am member of MWC but have SEC blood here is an update on my Waggie

As it sits today

IMG_0008.jpg

Here is the build thread I posted in the MWC
My RC 3in lift is back ordered but as soon as it gets here i will be sitting a lil taller

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=945280

Can't wait to meet some of yall at the crawl.

Back