• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

Here's mine. '88 MJ, 4.0, AW4, NP231, D44/ 5.13's/ lockright/ warn premiums/ GLO cover, D44/ 5.13's/ full spool, 38.5x14.5x15 SX's on Eaton monster 15x10"s 2" BS, front leaves, full hydro, bobbed/ boattailed...

P1000589.jpg

P1000608.jpg

99XJWhitey said:
Thats one of the nicest jobs Ive seen on an MJ. Looks good man.
Don't say that .........his head is already enormous! Just kidding , well done Matt. You and Doug have been busy. What happened to the trucker exhaust?

99XJWhitey said:
what trails are you guys riding on down there? PM me if you dont want to post it here.

15, 3, 39, not sure what else weve run lately.... we usually just show up and start driving around...

The Hard Struggler said:
Don't say that .........his head is already enormous! Just kidding , well done Matt. You and Doug have been busy. What happened to the trucker exhaust?

yes we have been busy.... but its all worth it were just trying to make you the little tire jeep :D

doug, you've got some nice flex from those front leaves!
juan, the water at aetna is why my DD doesn't make it there often...

crap, some of the guys I go wheelin with just went to Windrock. I knew I missed a good trip. Looks like some decent wheelin

Back