• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scorpion Automotive 4x4 meet and greet

scorpio_vette

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to have two 4x4 shows/get togethers here at the shop this year. The WI4x4 anniversary last year was alot of fun and had good turnout. Hopefully we can get even bigger turnout this year and get to meet some good folks.

WHEN:
May 10th
RAIN OR SHINE
Start showing up around 10am.

WHERE:
Scorpion Automotive
3621 E. Mallory Ave
Cudahy, WI 53110

More details to follow as far as what we'll be doing, doorprizes, food arrangements, etc..etc..

And as always, suggestions are always welcome. I want everybody to have fun and enjoy themselves.

And if i could ask a small favor. LOL i know we all are guilty of doing alot of threadjacks on here. so if we could try to keep this clean, so I can get a decent picture of who would like to show up and get a head count.

Here are a couple pics of the WI4x4 get together at the shop last year for those that didn't get a chance to see it yet.

DSC_5138.jpg

DSC_5146.jpg

DSC_5148.jpg

DSC_5150.jpg

DSC_5152.jpg

DSC_5169.jpg

DSC_5177.jpg

DSC_5178.jpg

DSC_5185.jpg

DSC_5195.jpg

i'm there :D

Just wanted to give an update on some of the stuff.

WHEN:
May 10th
RAIN OR SHINE
Start showing up around 10am.

WHERE:
Scorpion Automotive
3621 E. Mallory Ave
Cudahy, WI 53110

DETAILS:
FOOD: Pot Luck style like at the WI4x4 get together. That way we have a nice spread of everything and a little something for everybody. It seemed to work out rather nicely last time, and I think would be easiest for everybody at the moment.

FUN: still working on an RTI ramp. i've got some possibilites, but nothing 100% just yet. For anybody wanting to stay late, I'll have the fire pit again.

WORK: if anybody needs anything small fixed/installed again, we can probably work that in too like last time.

And as always, suggestions are always welcome. I want everybody to have fun and enjoy themselves.

How close are you to Ladish Co.? I'm trying to talk the woman into it ,but the weekend of Mother's Day may be hard. Due to having to travel. I'll keep yah informed.

Jeepm@n said:
How close are you to Ladish Co.? I'm trying to talk the woman into it ,but the weekend of Mother's Day may be hard. Due to having to travel. I'll keep yah informed.

Very close, i would say 1 block.

Guess I did not talk to her well enough. Hell I even gave her a ring and popped the question now she wans to go and visit the family today.:mad: Enjoy yourself today. I appreciatte the general invite. Please post some pics of the fun I missed.

well for those that came out; thanks for coming and hope you had a great time. it was a very nice turnout. and for those that didn't make it. you missed some good fun. maybe i'll see you guys next time.

i'll get some pics up in the next day or two

Back