• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday

So, Tony, Andy? You guys in?

IslanderOffRoad said:
So, Tony, Andy? You guys in?

Tony (TCM GLX), David (Slimsxj) and myself are gonna be making my rig look better. Painting the hood and installing a 97+ center console. :wave1:

If I keep hanging with them two, I am gonna have to chrome my rig to look as good. :cry:

silverslk said:
Tony (TCM GLX), David (Slimsxj) and myself are gonna be making my rig look better. Painting the hood and installing a 97+ center console. :wave1:

If I keep hanging with them two, I am gonna have to chrome my rig to look as good. :cry:

Haha. Whats wrong with your hood? I think the hood on mine is the only part that has decent paint on it! Hmm.. both are black...

Bummer, was hoping you all could make it.

IslanderOffRoad said:
Haha. Whats wrong with your hood? I think the hood on mine is the only part that has decent paint on it! Hmm.. both are black...

Bummer, was hoping you all could make it.

CIMG4080.jpg

Sounds good. See you at 9 at the trailhead?

How about you Ted? Up to flex your Grand's new kit?

IslanderOffRoad said:
Sounds good. See you at 9 at the trailhead?

How about you Ted? Up to flex your Grand's new kit?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ted AND wheeling????? Don't go together..........look at the pics from last time. :D He just likes to be on dirt roads.

What time are you rolling out of Simi, Islander?

I'm in town for the weekend, but it's the GF's B-day! Gonna surprise them with a trip to Disneyland on sat. :)

The Heep is making some fun noises, think I might get it into a shop to have the front end checked out before doing any more wheeling. After just driving for 7 hours non stop last night to get back to OC, I'm a little paranoid and figured I have pushed my luck enough! haha!

Did make it to the top of Mt Provo in Tuolumne County the other night, in 3 feet of snow! :)

Have a fun trip!

Daedalus454 said:
What time are you rolling out of Simi, Islander?

probably around 7.. you intersted in caravaning?

silverslk said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ted AND wheeling????? Don't go together..........look at the pics from last time. :D He just likes to be on dirt roads.

yeah, well, we can still bug him about it.

What part of town are you in? Would you be ok with meeting at the McDonalds on Yosemitie at 7?

OK, sounds like a plan. I live on the south side of town just off Erringer.

Islander
Daedalus +2
Coyote Blanco +1

Bill, any update on your status?

Anyone else who wants to go?

Sweet. See you all in the morning!

8185909420 if you need to reach me

One of my buds dropped out due to it being "too early on a Saturday."

See you tomorrow.

Back