• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Trail Aug 4th - 6th

I would love to try the Rubicon part of the trip but on 31's I think I should wait until next year and I can get on some 33's.
I'll be a Dear Valley and Slick Rock part for sure.

IF, you lived in No Cal you could go this weekend. Heck you could go with me to Snake Lake Trail on a day trip and be back with the fam in the evening. If you lived in No Cal.
It will be here before you know it man! It'll be great to see you again Josh. It's been a while.

My dad (Pat, YJ) and my other buddy (Matt, XJ) just red-lettered and will be coming on the Rubicon trip.

I'm there with my dad.
We're bringing my green WJ as a back up rig/gear hauler.
Any suggestions as to where we should park that jeep? We're running the con to Tahoe, but then we will have to get both rigs to hermit valley.

I just got confirmed that I will have to be out of town working during this. :(

I'm there with my dad.
We're bringing my green WJ as a back up rig/gear hauler.
Any suggestions as to where we should park that jeep? We're running the con to Tahoe, but then we will have to get both rigs to hermit valley.
You can try the Super 8 that we will be staying at and see if they will let you park it there. Campgrounds are another option.

rockclimber said:
I just got confirmed that I will have to be out of town working during this.
sorry to hear this.

Looks like I'm gonna make this. We doin' a pot luck dinner at Buck?

Almost time. I will be bringing the outdoor wagbag toilet system and plenty of wagbags.
Looks.like I will be wheelin in Monday with everyone but need to wheel to.Tahoe then n reno on Tuesday for my co-pilot Nick... He has 6 am.reno flight to Iowa weds... Good times.

Back