• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon in August anyone?

so anyone wanna go up the weekend of the 21st still????
just wondering....
im missing the swamp lake run but ill be at slickrock this weekeend....

I would be down for rubicon run on the 20,21,22nd weekend, if its a friday afternoon to sunday.

yah id have to be fri thru sunday

I just need to do a nut an d bolt check , run a new cb antenna cable and am ready. I would be towing up my jeep. parking at loon lake probably get there around friday afternoon or evening. I might have another rig going but I will know the closer it gets.

i will have to head up early Saturday morning. If you guys are still planning on going? i can find you and i do have a CB. Lets make this happen!!!:yelclap:

Im still planning on going up, anyone else in on this trip still? Im heading up friday afternoon. probably will hit the trail friday when I get there and stop when it gets dark, or I can bring my lights for some night wheelin!!

I leaving friday afternoon will be back sunday night anyone else want to go?

I'm thinking about heading up there on Friday (mid-day) and coming home late Saturday. I was thinking of going to Slick Rock as I have never been there, though. Debating....

Pme'd you

i cant go this weekend but maybe the next weekend.........

im going to try to find a date in september to do a weekend trip, a different trail than rubicon, or fordyce. any suggestions?

pretty much everything else is a CAKE WALK trail in my opinion...me wants some challenge!

I wont be able to make it. Cant get time off. Heading to Barrett Lake on 27th tho.

I have never run barrett lake , that supposed to be a good trail?

Barrett is a very cool trail. Just gotta make the width requirement to run it. Sounds like I'm headed to Deer Valley this weekend. Shout a holler and grab if anybody else heads up there. I'm a White 93 sport on 37's with red beadlocks. Have a fun, safe weekend everybody!

im leaving around to will be running loon lake to tahoe on the con. grey 91 cut doors, rhino lined doors.

Back