• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon in August anyone?

So I started friday night about 9:00pm, camped at the top of the granite bowl just past the gate keeper. I ran the rest of the trail saturday. I stopped for lunch at buck Island. I punctured a front tire, a few plugs cured that and a the leaf spring pack center pin broke, but by the looks of it, the pin was like that for a while, it just finally broke on the trail. had a great time. I bypassed the little sluice. that was the first time I ran the whole trail. I had a blast. there were alot of xj's out there but no mention of naxja. I will post pictures soon.

looking forward to the pictures

..not alot of people care for NAXJA i have found out....alot of haters out there. most people frequent Pirate due to the drama factor there, people feed off it and its pretty chill over here so those looking for that drama won't be happy here hahaha!!

I am careful on pirate for that reason, my laptop died officially last night I hope I can pull out the hard drive and extract my stuff.

Back