• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Long Arm upgrades

i plan on running TnT customs y-link with chassis stiffiners. hopefully will be picked up soon, but i wont get to istall for another 5 months when my tour ends.

Your choice for long arms is bolt on.....

yes 1/8in bigger bolt 6 crush sleeves and interier bracing as well as a one piece bellypan. not everyting has to be bolted! y is the rough country kit so strong. with two crush sleeves in an already weak unibody? smaller bolts? as well as a two piece belly that has major spots to hang up on with slidding over rocks. if i am missing something please inform me because i haven't bought the treks kit yet although i plan it.

I have no concerns about the strength.

I think most of us should get stiffeners anyway, and they will greatly reinforce the mounting of this kit.

welding vrs bolt on? strong welds vrs 4 bolts a side, and only two crush sleeves. that is my personel opinion.
!!!1

thats if said person can actually weld. for the money, the RC setup hands down wins. im not saying its the strongest or the best. but for price and quality matchup why wouldnt someone run the kit.

Anymore updates on this? I wanna hear some actual positves and negatives on the install and what's in the kit that could be improved or if it's just fine the way it is. Does this kit improve your ride dramatically? Pictures are always welcome.

i am really curious also! i like the price and i am a newb, i wanna be wheelin on 33's by summer so the cost is great i just wanna hear how it performs.

Well I guess I'll just order one up, do a complete write-up, and post it cuz not alot of people are saying much. I figured everyone would be yippy-dippy happy and posting their results and opinions but i'm seeing very few, if any.

I have found if you like RC like i do, you get bashed for it so most guys don't post about RC..I wish i could afford a set of these..Keep us up to date on the product please..

Back