• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Call: Azusa Run on Sunday Sept 24

dzraces said:
not a bad idea except there are a few stockers who we dont wanna leave out. nice part about cleghorn is the whole thing is doable in a golf cart and the fun stuff is all optional. but if people wana do bb or whatever im still in.

There will be enough folks to run a couple of different groups. There are trails for stockers, newbies, and built rigs....

Being that when I was stock I got left out of the 2 big bear events I went to because there was only one other stocker or I was alone, Im very inclined to make sure the event is planned around thier abilities first. as for a event for doing trails that are in the harder spectrum if thats what its planned to be then thats what it is, but the azusa M&G has always been open to any vehicle even the non jeep and I like that. Its also made it comfortable for us to bring our wifes and not scare the piss out of them.

Robert please dont take it as im debating you im just sharing my opinon and my experience

dzraces said:
Being that when I was stock I got left out of the 2 big bear events I went to because there was only one other stocker or I was alone, Im very inclined to make sure the event is planned around thier abilities first. as for a event for doing trails that are in the harder spectrum if thats what its planned to be then thats what it is, but the azusa M&G has always been open to any vehicle even the non jeep and I like that. Its also made it comfortable for us to bring our wifes and not scare the piss out of them.

Dan, I am by no means a stocker, and I will have my rig back by then, but I agree this should be based so that ALL jeepers can be included.

My opinion!

erikwylie said:
dzraces said:

Dan, I am by no means a stocker, and I will have my rig back by then, but I agree this should be based so that ALL jeepers can be included.

My opinion!

Thanks Erik but we all know your crazy anyways :gee:

dzraces said:
not a bad idea except there are a few stockers who we dont wanna leave out. nice part about cleghorn is the whole thing is doable in a golf cart and the fun stuff is all optional. but if people wana do bb or whatever im still in.

Tony, there isnt a pic nic area on the trail that I can remember but lake silverwood is close enough that we can run the fun stuff for a while in the area then break in silverwood for lunch and then continue to play if people still wanna.
Thats my vote!

Back