• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Call: Azusa Run on Sunday Sept 24

dzraces said:
ok I had a set back today......my track bar bracket broke and busted the top bolts off in the frame as well. as long as I can get it fixed tonight im there on time if not ill be a little late. Time to burn some steel :)

Weld that bad boy back up!!!

ok its welded on and semi bolted back on (good thing I have a few parts jeeps :) ) could only get one broken bolt out of the frame so the other became part of it and I plug weled it and ran some beads along the top and one side. Im hoping it holds till i can get it to my work and weld it right

Hey Hans.....tell Peggy to bring a container for salsa (If she wants to take more home). I am making the same amount as last time.

And remember, don't park near the pop up!!!!

dzraces said:
ok its welded on and semi bolted back on (good thing I have a few parts jeeps :) ) could only get one broken bolt out of the frame so the other became part of it and I plug weled it and ran some beads along the top and one side. Im hoping it holds till i can get it to my work and weld it right
yipee skipeee!!

JohnX said:
You must bury your Heep in the deep deep mud...
:D

Bet me, Homey don't play dat!

Hey I has fun even though we showed up late and would like to thank Tony for some good eats and everyone else for some good company.

I think we should arrange the next one for a differnt location just to mix it up a little and possily attract some new faces what do you all think?

dzraces said:
Hey I has fun even though we showed up late and would like to thank Tony for some good eats and everyone else for some good company.

I think we should arrange the next one for a differnt location just to mix it up a little and possily attract some new faces what do you all think?
Agreed, plus this is probably the last good weekend up there.....so where is the next location...I am down for something the weekend of the off road expo, or the weekend after........

lets do pilot rock or cleghorn not much farther for most of us and we can bbq and stuff by the lake if we so decide, orif we want some where just to relax lytle creek is getting pretty nice and there is a decent pic nic area

dzraces said:
lets do pilot rock or cleghorn not much farther for most of us and we can bbq and stuff by the lake if we so decide, orif we want some where just to relax lytle creek is getting pretty nice and there is a decent pic nic area
Lets do Cleghorn, is there a picnic area up there? If so , lets set a date and get this going.....
tony

Tony, thanks, we had a blast (aside from arguing with the Sheriffs). Let me know about those Ranger wheels-------Hans

Oatmeal said:
Tony, thanks, we had a blast (aside from arguing with the Sheriffs). Let me know about those Ranger wheels-------Hans
You got it Hands....... Sorry about the whole Sheriff thing.

tcm glx said:
Agreed, plus this is probably the last good weekend up there.....so where is the next location...I am down for something the weekend of the off road expo, or the weekend after........

Hey guys,

I have a Big bear run planned for Oct 21st. You guys should come up with us. We have at lest 7 vehicles confirmed right now. Once folks return from Moab, I am sure they will post up and join as well.

rpraterxj said:
Hey guys,

I have a Big bear run planned for Oct 21st. You guys should come up with us. We have at lest 7 vehicles confirmed right now. Once folks return from Moab, I am sure they will post up and join as well.
not a bad idea except there are a few stockers who we dont wanna leave out. nice part about cleghorn is the whole thing is doable in a golf cart and the fun stuff is all optional. but if people wana do bb or whatever im still in.

Tony, there isnt a pic nic area on the trail that I can remember but lake silverwood is close enough that we can run the fun stuff for a while in the area then break in silverwood for lunch and then continue to play if people still wanna.

Back