• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Call: Azusa Run on Sunday Sept 24

Ok guys, time for an accurate headcount......i need to know if you want me to BBQ...

Also, Andy, thanks for offering up the donations, the meat got reall expensive last time, and I think this time, I may just set up a $5 donation per XJ.....what do you guys think?

1. John X (x3)
2. erikwylie (its his bday) x1
3. SilverSlk (x2)
4. Bent (x2)
5. xjKevin (maybe x2)

come on guys, weather is going to be awesome!

tcm glx said:
1. John X (x3)
3. SilverSlk (x2)
4. Bent (x2)
5. xjKevin (maybe x2)

JohnX plus one only....I just got back from a Suzuki rollover...My brothers rig is thrashed and he won't be making it. I'll post some pictures in the tommorrow after work when its light out.

FYI...I'll have some dogs and sausages on my BBQ.

We had a good time last time. Depending if I have to work or not, me and the ball and chain might bring a couple of friends along and my GF's kid will probably drive out in his (gasp!) Tacoma with a buddy so.....six of us (two vehicles) if it happens, I'll post up tomorrow or Friday to confirm. I'll donate some $ towards the BBQ if you guys decide to go that route again-------Hans

tcm glx said:
Ok guys, time for an accurate headcount......i need to know if you want me to BBQ...

Also, Andy, thanks for offering up the donations, the meat got reall expensive last time, and I think this time, I may just set up a $5 donation per XJ.....what do you guys think?

Sounds fine to me Tony. I'm sure Craig will pitch in $5 towards and he'll be in my rig as usual.

Call me you flake. I talked with my friend in AZ and have some stuff to tell you.

so dont bring meat just money, is that the plan?LOL

Not going to make this one I think... Going to spend a couple extra days in Bangkok...
going out in a while to get me a picture or two of some tanks :)

tcm glx said:
1. John X (x2)
3. SilverSlk (x2)
4. Bent (x2)
5. xjKevin (maybe x2)
6. dzraces (x??)
7. buddy of TCM GLX
8. Oatmeal (maybe)

If Erik and I can get a TCase and Driveshaft under mine Saturday, I'll be there. Rumor has it, he might be picking another one up.........:smoker:

TheWarWagon said:
If Erik and I can get a TCase and Driveshaft under mine Saturday, I'll be there. Rumor has it, he might be picking another one up.........:smoker:

Where you working on it Bryce???????

Oatmeal said:
We had a good time last time. Depending if I have to work or not, me and the ball and chain might bring a couple of friends along and my GF's kid will probably drive out in his (gasp!) Tacoma with a buddy so.....six of us (two vehicles) if it happens, I'll post up tomorrow or Friday to confirm. I'll donate some $ towards the BBQ if you guys decide to go that route again-------Hans
Okay, Tony it's a go. Remember my buddy, Skip (from Pick-A-Part) he decided to go and he's actually going to drive his truck (Toyota) and for anybody that knows him, this would be an historic event (he never drives...he's a semi-professional passenger). Are you going to do the barbeque thing again? We'll all pitch in and I can bring an extra propane grill. So, that'll be seven of us in three vehicles-----Hans

Oatmeal said:
Okay, Tony it's a go. Remember my buddy, Skip (from Pick-A-Part) he decided to go and he's actually going to drive his truck (Toyota) and for anybody that knows him, this would be an historic event (he never drives...he's a semi-professional passenger). Are you going to do the barbeque thing again? We'll all pitch in and I can bring an extra propane grill. So, that'll be seven of us in three vehicles-----Hans

Sweeet!! The more the merrier. I think the propane grill is a good idea!!!

Originally Posted by tcm glx
1. John X (x2)
3. SilverSlk (x2)-BRING YOUR POP UP!!!
4. Bent (x2)
5. xjKevin (maybe x2)
6. dzraces (x??)
7. buddy of TCM GLX
8. Oatmeal X7

Is this a private party?? Cause I do believe i said i was in and i don't see myself on the list?:dunno:

I know im new here but I was hoping to meet some of you guys.

backpack96 said:
Is this a private party?? Cause I do believe i said i was in and i don't see myself on the list?:dunno:

I am so sorry backpack, you are more than welcome to join us, no worries!!! Glad to meet you tomorrow!

Sweeet!! The more the merrier.So far here is the list! I will be bringing meat and chicken to BBQ......SilverSLK will be bringing some salsa...so from there, the $$$ donations for the meet is good and then we will also need:
Chips, Tortillas, and some drinks......Oh, and BTW, bring a CB if you have it!

1. John X (x2)
3. SilverSlk (x2)-BRING YOUR POP UP!!!
4. Bent (x2)
5. xjKevin (maybe x2)
6. dzraces (x??)
7. buddy of TCM GLX
8. Oatmeal X7
9. Backpack96

backpack96 said:

There is one requirement for joining us...You must bury your Heep in the deep deep mud while we laugh our arses off. Don't worry we'll pull you out when were done laughing.

See ya tommorrow. :D

ok I had a set back today......my track bar bracket broke and busted the top bolts off in the frame as well. as long as I can get it fixed tonight im there on time if not ill be a little late. Time to burn some steel :)

JohnX said:
There is one requirement for joining us...You must bury your Heep in the deep deep mud while we laugh our arses off. Don't worry we'll pull you out when were done laughing.

See ya tommorrow. :D

Sounds good!!

Also I got sodas covered...See you guys tomorrow

Back