• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktober-Fest 2010!!!

No, you may wheel until later than 4pm, as long as you have two rigs in your group.

All true, but you may want to hang around for the NJJA's raffle..it is a good one, with a lot of stuff from HyLine and others! Last year the big prize was a full set of Hutchinson beadlock wheels, and they sure aint cheap...that was a 1500 dollar prize, easy!
Rich
I'll be "in country" around 9 pm tonight..see you all there! WooooHoooo!

cough * i think your coming down with a cold * cough

Any of you downingtown area guys going up tomorrow night or saturday morning? I need to get a header panel to someone... Was supposed to send it up with a buddy but that fell through. I'll compensate you with a 6 pack or some $$ if you can take it with you :)

Or if you're driving up later tonight and are going somewhere near reading/ephrata I could meet you.

Last edited:
Looks like I should actually make it! Might be late to the dinner and might fail PA inspection on the way but I should actually have saturday offfff

And brrrrrrr its getting real cold in these PA country nights. Im workin overnight tonight and DAMN its cold. Ill have to get good and loaded to stay warm!

Slight change of plans.

Instead of driving the nonwheeling 5.9 ZJ out, I'll be taking the ball-joint-and-tire-needing Dodge. Too much crap to fit in the ZJ. Who made these grocery getters so little?

That's all...I should still be out there around 7.

only thing is my shackles hit my body and cause the leafs to get a little bendy at full flex.

i dont like it. and don't have time to fix it. hope it doesn't ruin them
That happened to mine at first. I wheeled once like that no problem. Then I cut the back of the shackle boxes to allow the shackle to have full travel with no ill effects.

this twingrove campground is like the ritz carlton compared to camping at rausch. it has wifi?? and showers?? i should bring my fancy shampoo and smell fresh lol

this twingrove campground is like the ritz carlton compared to camping at rausch. it has wifi?? and showers?? i should bring my fancy shampoo and smell fresh lol

but you chopped off your curls

Yeah this place is the shit.

NACfest '09 I pulled my trailer into the tent camping area and replaced both driveshafts and 2 u-joints well past dark, and it was cool.

NACfest '08 I accidentally knocked over a dead tree while putting my tent up and almost got my security deposit on the site withheld. Thanks Echo Valley.

doesnt mean i still dont use fancy shampoo for hair without curls

i use suave for me. like 3 bucks for a half gallon

Yeah this place is the shit.

NACfest '09 I pulled my trailer into the tent camping area and replaced both driveshafts and 2 u-joints well past dark, and it was cool.

NACfest '08 I accidentally knocked over a dead tree while putting my tent up and almost got my security deposit on the site withheld. Thanks Echo Valley.

i forget the campground, but it was off exit 112

we swapped a 4.0 using a recovery strap, 2 tree's, a winch and d ring

anyone going have a radiator for a 91+ cherokee?

ryan needs one and im not sure if my spares any good

Back