• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest 2012 Event Thread

I'm not going to get a Kitty list for the raffle until after the new year. Though I was promised the same amount of stuff $ wise for next year. So no matter what we'll have some good shit.

Is there any way we can get a minimum order from Mike that way we can base our dinner sales off of that?

For the raffle/dinner presales I'd like to get up and running asap. I was thinking something like 15 per person includes one dinner and 5 raffle tickets. As well as selling raffle tickets via paypal at the same rate as crappyname-fest.

Mike said he will get back to be by Monday with a base price list or something of that nature...I'll keep you guys posted.

Anybody know where the previous years stickers were made? I would like to get some made that are the exact same design besides date and location, I would like to bring this back.

Anybody know where the previous years stickers were made? I would like to get some made that are the exact same design besides date and location, I would like to bring this back.

Good idea!

Just to make sure I have my facts straight before I start a thread for presale raffle tickets:

Were going to have a Grand Prize again this year with tickets being $5 each

a smaller item raffle with tickets being $1 each (maybe include a years membership in with these items)

and we may offer a package deal with 5 smaller prize raffle tickets and dinner...details still to come?

Just to make sure I have my facts straight before I start a thread for presale raffle tickets:

a smaller item raffle with tickets being $1 each (maybe include a years membership in with these items)

and we may offer a package deal with 5 smaller prize raffle tickets and dinner...details still to come?

I like but Johns call

I'm not sure we're going to have a GP this year I was just able to make one out of what was given to us.

Otherwise I'm good with everything.

Anyone want to officially invite neighboring chapters?

Also do youguys want to invite some of the other clubs?

I can invite some of the local PHX clubs and maybe you south guys can invite the guys from down there?

John, don't we need at least one paying member per guest that shows up for insurance? Or can we invite whoever we want?

The insurance deal is meant for the runs in the event of an emergency type situation. I don't see why we couldn't invite people to the dinner/raffle and if they happen to end up on the same trails as us that's a separate issue.

One of the other clubs I am apart of has a founding member that owns a sticker/print shop! I can talk to him if you would like! I can take my jeep up so he can see the 2010 sticker and he will give me other ideas that can save money and look great! Let me know if you guys would like me to look into this, I can go by there Thursday morning

One of the other clubs I am apart of has a founding member that owns a sticker/print shop! I can talk to him if you would like! I can take my jeep up so he can see the 2010 sticker and he will give me other ideas that can save money and look great! Let me know if you guys would like me to look into this, I can go by there Thursday morning

I would love for you to look into that route, my biggest thing is that I want the exact same design...so that it carries over each year and looks the same.

ETA on the dinner tickets and raffle we need to get this up we are counting down fast.

also lets get a count down timer up somewere counting down to the start of rockfest

ETA on the dinner tickets and raffle we need to get this up we are counting down fast.

also lets get a count down timer up somewere counting down to the start of rockfest

I will post up raffle ticket info Friday....Have the day off and will have some free time then.

Back