• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock rails

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
Any suggestions on having rock rails put on at the last minute. most bolt on's don't look very functional. Please provide guidance for the "newbie". Thanks..............BOBZILLA

Bob, this is really a mod tech topic. You'd do waaaayyyyyy better asking this out there.

He's right this is a mod question...but the bolt on rock rails are VERY functional as long as they bolt to the pich weld/seam. I have a set of AJ's and have beat them pretty hard with good results. I'd say do a search of the subject and you CAN then make an educated dicision. ajsoffroadarmor.com has some good stuff at good prices. good Luck

96xjeeper said:
He's right this is a mod question...but the bolt on rock rails are VERY functional as long as they bolt to the pich weld/seam. I have a set of AJ's and have beat them pretty hard with good results. I'd say do a search of the subject and you CAN then make an educated dicision. ajsoffroadarmor.com has some good stuff at good prices. good Luck

Thanks....AJ's site looked pretty good. The rock rails will be my next project. Too bad I waited this long. One thing at a time. The last trip to the Badlands, I had to back off of a couple obstacles with a sharp breakover point. Live and learn and come back another day.

Back