• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Riverside county M&G..... who's up for it??

mattyj said:
geez Kyung, you give that priority.....:dunno:

Congratz on another year:yelclap:
Yeah. I've got to work on my priorities. I know....:yap:

Thanks. That'll be 8 great years!:loveu:

Kyung

corbinafly said:
Whoops. I'm out. 24th is our wedding anniversary. No wonder the 24th rang a bell.....

Kyung

I guess that means I'm going by myself:bawl:

Just wanted to get this one back on the radar...... Tuesday 6:30ish at Wahoo's Norco.

See ya there!

So it sounded like earlier that a few could make this..... but havent heard anything of late, so thought i'd check again on who was coming???
Dont want to be sitting there looking at my own XJ.:dunno:

mattyj said:
So it sounded like earlier that a few could make this..... but havent heard anything of late, so thought i'd check again on who was coming???
Dont want to be sitting there looking at my own XJ.:dunno:

Sorry Matty, I won't make it. I will be working on my junk.....

4xSanta said:
I'll be there with my trailer queen...........Santa

Come on Kenny, sure you could drive it out there..................and be chased by every CHP in riverside county:doh:

dzraces said:
Im gona try cant promise much I forgot and drove in with the wife this morning so if she no go I no go

Come on Dan. im sure you could get there............ just tell her you need to stop for gas on the way home. Then when you see all the Xj's parked at Wahoo's, say "Oh look, i wonder what is going on over here?".................... guarenteed to work!:D

Thos

mattyj said:
Come on Kenny, sure you could drive it out there..................and be chased by every CHP in riverside county:doh:

Those 909er chippies got it in for me,but I did drive it to last tuesdays M&G the 6 miles for me to Huntington Beach and my son and I raced each other all the way back to Costa Mesa(I lost)........Santa

Someone have some spicy fish tacos for me........:lickout:

Kyung

Well we had a better than expected turnout, with about 12 rigs showing up, including santa's beast.
Some new faces & some regulars..... all in all, was a great night .

I'll post a few pics shortly......

Thanks for all those that made the trip out.

Matt

just a couple of shots from tonight......

IMG_2891.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

Cool Matt. Did you guys add any of your own stickers to the joint? Looks like the place could use a couple hundred more. The Wahoo's that I've been to are literally covered with them. Next time everyone should bring stickers.

Kyung

corbinafly said:
Cool Matt. Did you guys add any of your own stickers to the joint? Looks like the place could use a couple hundred more. The Wahoo's that I've been to are literally covered with them. Next time everyone should bring stickers.

Kyung

Man, i wish i did....... but sadly no.

I do eat at that one pretty regularly though.... so i'll have to sticker it up next visit!

Back