• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G

I had to back and check man don't do that to me, my heart!! I thought I am a total loser, I didn't show to the meet and greet I set up.

LOL...not like I did it on purpose.....Seriously.
....I mean who's got two thumbs and would show up to a meet a greet a WEEK early?!?!?
.....this guy! Right here! HA!
(yea i dont know what I was thinkin....)

Eager thats good it shows that your intrested in talking Jeeps. BTW who ended up being treasurer?

....I mean who's got two thumbs and would show up to a meet a greet a WEEK early?!?!?

LOL! Wow really josh? Too funny!:cheers:

Ok so now that you have been there, how was the service & the waitresses??

Ok so now that you have been there, how was the service & the waitresses??

The main bartender (waitress) was easy on the eyes, (other than that, not too much eye candy) and the service was great. It was fairly busy in there, and there was a steady turnover at the bar. They were staffed well enough to handle it, and the beer was good and cold…. Cant complain!

Yeah Josh usually its me that doesnt read the full post. Ben, Ryans right quit your whining and call in sick, if you get fired I can go apply for your job. :) Also I would like to con 2 or 3 other people to come to my house after the meet and greet to load my Commando frame and tub onto Jeremys trailer. We are selling our house so I need to take it down to Florence.

Yeah Josh usually its me that doesnt read the full post. Ben, Ryans right quit your whining and call in sick, if you get fired I can go apply for your job. :) Also I would like to con 2 or 3 other people to come to my house after the meet and greet to load my Commando frame and tub onto Jeremys trailer. We are selling our house so I need to take it down to Florence.

I'll help you with the commando. No con needed.

The wife doesnt get off work till 5, so we will be there as fast as traffic moves, if some one can park like a jackass and save a spot for my truck with trailer that would be great.

The main bartender (waitress) was easy on the eyes, (other than that, not too much eye candy) and the service was great. It was fairly busy in there, and there was a steady turnover at the bar. They were staffed well enough to handle it, and the beer was good and cold…. Cant complain!

Great recon report!!

Back