• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G

Yes as Jermey stated the M&G is tomorrow (Josh) The people who are coming for sure already posted a page or so back.

I'm pretty broke but I think I can scrounge up enough for a couple pints, I'll try to be there

Okay just spoke to someone at Mcminimins, she said they dont reserv tables on Friday for groups. They said at 5:30 we should not have a problem getting a table. I will probably show up at 5pm.

See you there Jason

Yep. Driving from Vancouver to beaverton for dinner at 530. Yep. I'll leave my house at 4 at see you all at 7

Ok, so tomorrow is the day (josh) who's going for sure?

Yes as Jermey stated the M&G is tomorrow (Josh) The people who are coming for sure already posted a page or so back.
Oh you guys are frickin HILARIOUS......

Okay just spoke to someone at Mcminimins, she said they dont reserv tables on Friday for groups. They said at 5:30 we should not have a problem getting a table. I will probably show up at 5pm.

See you there Jason
i should be there about then too......the outside tables might be a good idea.
:cheers:

Ya ya Northend M&G at mcminimins edgefield.

I second the motion!!!
Edgefield is a great place!!!
Perfect for a meet & greet, ....plenty of parking, and well....take your pick of awesome outdoor seating areas.....(and if its raining, there's plenty of room inside.

Ya ya, how do you know how parking, and seating is until you've been here. The problem with a M&G in the sticks is there are only three members down there. I would drive down, but I dont think to many others would be willing.

Back